Looking to trade an ovation acoustic for a yamaha SG 800 or higher for it, I'm really looking for an 800 or higher and might be able to throw in like a hundred bucks.

my guitar is in great condition except for a hairline finish crack extending across the body from the backside of the bridge to the binding.

great plugged in not so great acousticly if you're looking to plug in GREAT guitar if not it's only so so. you can hear it on alot of my songs for a "demo".

I'm in the US btw.

also my guitar is worth about 450 and i can throw a hundred on top so I have 550 thats enough for an 800 if someone has it
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
I would also take a SG 500 or 700
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
bump
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
I will also take a superstrat with a floyd or o or other locking trem
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
on more thing I would take 350 straight up for it
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
bump Pics up!
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
yes it comes with a case
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
375 maybe 365 with the case though
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era