I didn't like this at all.

The only measure that stood out was maybe 45-48. The rest was just generic. Sorry. The tremolo lines that should've been harmonized weren't and the ones you did harmonize were too simple or melodic sounding to really strike me as black or thrash. The metalcore parts didn't even shine through at all to me.

I understand this is your first for all three, so it's of no fault of your own.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
It looks like you've just discovered different time signatures but can't really use them to effect yet. your rhythms are bland and it shows no real direction, it's not your fault, it's okay.
Infact the best part was the simplest (in terms of time sigs) which was 45-48, felt groove heavy there, you should try to base a song of that and show your creativity than show off your music theory cause that bit actually rocked.
C4C https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=964516
sorry if i was a bit harsh but i've gotta tell it like it is
Quote by Roc8995
I ran into some fingering issues. I can get it up to speed the way I've been fingering it, but I'm wondering if you guys have any better ideas, because it seems like there should be an easier way to finger this.

Don't worry there is Roc, there is