Well, my housemate is finally moving out on monday. Reason to me being, she is a dumb bitch.

Story is, on Tuesday night, she went out got drunk and came home at 2am, and put her shit music on real loud, she was yelling, crying, fighting with her bf, drinking, then ****s her bf loud as anything. I sleep in the room below her, and the walls are thin as paper, and ive told her HEAPS of time to ****ing have consideration for other people, have respect and manners or obviously im going to snap and kick her out.
She's done this a few times outta the 3 months we've been in the same house.
All this was happening while i had to get up and go to uni at 8am, and i didnt end up getting to sleep till like 4:30. I was so angry, i sent her a msg tellin her to shut the **** up at night or ill kick her out, and of course shes a spoilt little bitch and has got everything she wants her whole life, so she wrote one back saying "fine im moving out on monday"

Ive told her so many times to ****ing let me sleep because i always have to get up early for classes.

We had text msg fights and so on, she tried to tell me im being a sook, but personally i couldnt give a shit about what she has to say. Ahh well **** her.

Anyway she wants her bond money back tomorrow or she said 'shes not leaving' i was resistant to give it to her cos who knows what dodgy shit she'll do, i.e **** with my shit, or do something to the house. I gave in knowing that the last night she's staying is friday night.

Im kinda worried if im in the right in having a sook over this, or not? am i too intense about like having an orderly house? I told her if she wants to stay she'll have to learn to live around each other, and learn to play by the rules, which are also called manners in my books.
I got msg back saying, 'no get ****ed i'll do what i want'.

Thoughts hot pit?

Edit: i have bad grammer and i know it.
Tl;dr - i hate bitch
Last edited by grunger at Sep 25, 2008,
Did you just call me hot?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by soulflyV
You had a text message fight while you were both in the same house?

Lame.

na while i was at uni she was at work or somthing
Do you own the lease?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Well maybe you should become her friend, then slowly over the years, you should get her to see what a great guy you are, then she'll slowly start to like you. Her liking you will turn into respect, which will turn into admiration, which will turn into adoration, which will over time slowly turn into love. When she finally professes her love towards you, you shall confess that you have also loved her all these years, but were too afraid of rejection to voice your love. You will become engaged, and later that year will have a beautiful wedding with doves, roses, and golden chariots of hope. Later, in your Hawaiian honeymoon, you will make sweet love to her and 9 months later she will give birth to a beautiful baby girl, who you will name Jennifer. Jennifer will go through school as a straight a student, until her final college year, when she confesses to you that shes attracted to the same sex. You tell her you will accept whatever choices she makes in life, as long as shes happy. Your little girl Jennifer has finally grown up and will live the rest of her life peacefully until at the age of 28,she is run over by a moving van. Wracked with grief, you commit group suicide with your wife, your grandchildren, and Jennifer's Loving husband.

Yeah thats pretty much what will happen if you take that road.

You could just kill your rommate and then commit suicide. That would save a lot of time.
Fape. That is all.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by Till From Kenig
Kick her out!

Yeah plain and simple, or
you can complain to a higher, relevant authuority.