I just made THE alexi laiho and roope latvala thread, and it got shut down and shat on by greasy ass COB haters. (Annihilator666, AA00P, instrumetal, MetalMessiah665, The Evil Hat)

WTF is wrong with bodom, their music is amazing, thier playing is amazing, ive seen them live and there amazing live, and theyre cool shit...

what do u guys have wrong with them?

I would like to know what your problem is.

you guys have no taste.

(nice name by the way 'The Evil Hat', lol, bitch)

please answer
Last edited by onetenpercent at Sep 25, 2008,
I like Bodom, but people think they're assholes but a lot of Finns act like that.

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

To me he's the exact opposite of yngwie, he seems really humble especially around other guitarists.

He was nervous when he was playing with george lynch at namm and when he played with zakk wylde. He really seems to respect other guitarists.

I just think he comes across a little boorish sometimes because hes drunk about 95 percent of the time.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
macabre_turtle

man... im not angry and i aint tryin to sound tuogh or nothin cause i think tryin to act tough by typin on a computers retarded a 5 foot 10 pound kid could sound tough as balls, but i was just a little rattled that not even one person said anythin positive bout em.

thats all
Quote by onetenpercent
macabre_turtle

man... im not angry and i aint tryin to sound tuogh or nothin cause i think tryin to act tough by typin on a computers retarded a 5 foot 10 pound kid could sound tough as balls, but i was just a little rattled that not even one person said anythin positive bout em.

thats all

I think if you reread your initial post, this isn't at all what you put accross.
Also, I don't like them. But if other people do, then whatever.
TS, I work with a talent agency over here, and wed like to sign you up to do stand-up comedy. This thread has made me laugh harder than anything in a long time.

Bravo Bravissimo, etc.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by m4l666
I like Bodom, but people think they're assholes but a lot of Finns act like that.

I'm glad you have visited here and done your research well
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

I like COB a lot, and in every interview ive seen with Alexi he seems like a cool, down to earth mofo, the keyboard player on the other hand, is a douche bag, a talented douche bag.

and yes, please do use the search bar before you post things. Sep '08s... just never learn
Quote by Ferdinandstrat
My problem is the lube,it's not easing the pain,it just makes it less gripy

Quote by BringMeTheCalm
Wait a minute! Do they send the boxes in boxes!?

EASY MONEY!!!!
Last edited by UltimateNirvana at Sep 25, 2008,
Quote by Kepulix
I'm glad you have visited here and done your research well

Offcourse. It's common knowledge that every Finn is two meters tall, have a beard, can stand over 100c heat in the sauna, only drinks Koskenkorva (which they mix with milk(maito?) if they want to get crazy, owns a knife and acts like an asshole all the time.
Quote by Guitarmike123
Koskenkorva (which they mix with milk(maito?)

Never heard about that

sounds like it would taste awful
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

Quote by Kepulix
Never heard about that

sounds like it would taste awful

Yes it does taste awful. A friend of mine (he's from northern Finland, that may explain it) claims it to be fairly common. But since I actually tasted it I think he might be lying.
I go to uni for a week and this happens? Lord.

Quote by korinaflyingv
Read the last quote in my sig...

You sneaky bastard
Oh my god, you flamboyantly homosexual piece of shit.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.