i might be getting one. is there any thing i should know about em e.g. problems
remember kids, you can't spell bass without ass

RIP Jimmy 'The Rev' Sullivan

Quote by _bacon_

Also, I would tap Helena Bonham Carter like a Van Halen solo.
I read a review of it on here and I think some guy got one with a shitty fret. But I would also like to know as they look and sound really good.
not that i'm aware of. i've tried a couple of the pro models (the idols too) and they're pretty nice. tubadude has one, you could maybe pm him. EDIT: of course, i haven't tried every one ever made, but the ones i've tried have been very nice for the money. one of the few non-UK-made brands that we actually get half-decent value on.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I have a Washburn X50 Pro FE (the version with flamed maple top and EMG active pickups), and I am very satisfied with it. So far my only real complaint is some fret buzz that I can't get rid of without raising the action significantly. I rarely play clean, so the buzz isn't too noticeable. I'm hoping a luthier would be able to fix it. Anyway, you can see and hear me playing it in some of my YouTube videos (see link in sig).
ESP KH-2
Washburn X50 Pro FE
ESP LTD M-107
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Marshall 8100 "Valvestate" Head
Mashall 1960A 4x12 cab
Line6 POD X3

Please check out my guitar cover videos on YouTube:
www.youtube.com/killrbuckeye
i have one. it isnt my main guitar anymore, i mainly use it for odd ball tunings, but i have not had any problems with it at all. I have owned it for a good 3 years now.
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
Quote by KillrBuckeye
I have a Washburn X50 Pro FE (the version with flamed maple top and EMG active pickups), and I am very satisfied with it. So far my only real complaint is some fret buzz that I can't get rid of without raising the action significantly. I rarely play clean, so the buzz isn't too noticeable. I'm hoping a luthier would be able to fix it. Anyway, you can see and hear me playing it in some of my YouTube videos (see link in sig).

woah it sounds immense, better than your other guitar imo. is the FE a different version to the one i want though cos on the site i saw it on it just said X50 Pro.
and how long ago did you get it cos you could have got one from a bad group of em

Quote by _bacon_

Yes, my X50 Pro FE has EMG active pickups and a flamed maple top. The regular X50 Pro you're considering has passive Seymour Duncan PUPs and a quilted maple top. The sound is obviously going to be a bit different, but playability should be exactly the same. If you really like the sound I'm getting, see if you can find the FE version. I got mine for about $750 last August.
ESP KH-2
Washburn X50 Pro FE
ESP LTD M-107
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Marshall 8100 "Valvestate" Head
Mashall 1960A 4x12 cab
Line6 POD X3

Please check out my guitar cover videos on YouTube:
www.youtube.com/killrbuckeye
the FE is over my budget by about £80(uk) but it depends on how much i save.ive never seen the X50 Pro played in a vid or anythin but i really like the sound of your FE so i'll check out my local store to see if they have either model

Quote by _bacon_

Quote by WARLOCK123
the FE is over my budget by about £80(uk) but it depends on how much i save.ive never seen the X50 Pro played in a vid or anythin but i really like the sound of your FE so i'll check out my local store to see if they have either model

I'll try and film a video for you if you like. It'll take me a couple of days though.
that would be great thanks

Quote by _bacon_