Hey, like title says, I am starting to lose motivation to play guitar now. Post some tips here to get me motivated again.
Repeat one or more of the following phrases:

"One day saving the world will fall on me and my guitar."

"Every guitar string I pluck saves a child's life in Africa."

"If I quit now, I'm just going to quit everything else I start without finishing."

"I'll be so good one day that my brutal shredding will cause cancer tumors to go into remission."
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
yeah im in the same postion. im thinking of taking a week or 2 break. hope it works!
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Motivation

Such an aggravation.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Take motivation pills.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by The Leader

"Every guitar string I pluck saves a child's life in Africa."

"If I quit now, I'm just going to quit everything else I start without finishing."

"I'll be so good one day that my brutal shredding will cause cancer tumors to go into remission."

so basically, ive saved thousand of people from sweeping at 140bpm?

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Just don't stop, I've been there, we all have, but you'll get the inspiration from anything, even movies, paintings, people, situations, whatever, like for instance one day if you are really pissed, why not use that anger through your guitar? You'd be surprised to see what it can to do you. Use your guitar as what you feel like inside, also, don't try to learn every song possible because that can get frustrating at some point, if you just play something of your own a bit more you'll develop an own sound which feels 1000 times better and you'll feel more desire to play again. DON'T STOP PLAYING!
Quote by The Leader

."

I've always kind of been paranoid about that. What if aliens invade the earth, choose one human (you) to play a fantastic solo or else they'll blow us all up?

Believe it or not, part of my motivation to learn clean ballads was to soothe dragons to sleep if they ever capture me.
Quote by metallicafan616
so basically, ive saved thousand of people from sweeping at 140bpm?

No, that kills off 1 lawyer for every 5 seconds played.
Smoke. I always toke it up when I'm in a rut.
Quote by kranoscorp
I find that I feel the same about women who play bass as I think of immigrants in America.

I respect them for finding a place in society under a lot of ridicule, but I have an odd paranoia that they are going to steal my job.
Quote by The Leader
No, that kills off 1 lawyer for every 5 seconds played.

My mother was a lawyer....yeah WAS, TS is a dick!
Quote by piratemetalhead
I've always kind of been paranoid about that. What if aliens invade the earth, choose one human (you) to play a fantastic solo or else they'll blow us all up?

It will happen somewhat along those lines. The one thing that you must remember though, when they make the call of challenge for anyone out there that can defeat them, you must step out of the shadows like Val Kilmer in Tombstone and announce "I'm yer huckleberry."
Listen to Ocean by John Butler, both the Max Sessions one and the original 12 minute one, especially inspiring is the 12 minute one.