I have an interview tomorrow for an electrical apprenticeship.

Thing is I can never think of what to say when they ask me why I want to be an electrician. I don't know why myself to be honest it just appeals to me more so then other trades. Can anyone give me some tips?
Quote by juan Andrés

Sorry awful Anglish.
Quote by Hells_Bell
say "it just appeals to me more so then other trades".

Yea but that probably won't be enough to show them that I actually want to do it.
Quote by juan Andrés

Sorry awful Anglish.
Just tell them that you're interested in the trade, and have been for a while. What else can you say?
<Omri> I love trannys too..
say "Electricity turns me on"
X JAPAN
yoshiki.toshi.pata.hide.heath/taiji

---------------

"desert rose, why do you live alone..." - yoshiki
just be like
"It's one of the things I enjoy doing.
and I love to be able to get paid for it, too."

Your light bulb knows everything you do in your room.
Quote by reaper_x
just be like
"It's one of the things I enjoy doing.
and I love to be able to get paid for it, too."

Can't say I enjoy doing it cause I never have :P
Quote by juan Andrés

Sorry awful Anglish.
Quote by Xplozive
Can't say I enjoy doing it cause I never have :P

lol. oh...

fail XD
Elaborate.

Say that when you were young you were partially electrocuted, and since then you can only get an erection if your naked flesh comes in contact with 9V of pure blissful charged electrons.
Quote by chimneyfish
"death-metal is the best when its in the shape of a dildo and shoved in my ass"

Born to lose...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...live to Win
Easier than all of the above - say you realise that there is a shortage of electricians in the country so I believe it would be a good trade to learn.
If i get into electrical engineering it's likely that i will have a good future as there's lots of work available

You could mention also that you'v noticed that electrician is a job thats recently been added to the goverments shortage list
I have awesome hair
Quote by spider666
Elaborate.

Say that when you were young you were partially electrocuted, and since then you can only get an erection if your naked flesh comes in contact with 9V of pure blissful charged electrons.

LOLOLOL :')
Quote by Zeppfreak170
Easier than all of the above - say you realise that there is a shortage of electricians in the country so I believe it would be a good trade to learn.
If i get into electrical engineering it's likely that i will have a good future as there's lots of work available

You could mention also that you'v noticed that electrician is a job thats recently been added to the goverments shortage list

That's the kind of answer I was looking for. Thanks alot. Seems like a very smart thing to say. Hope all goes well.
Quote by juan Andrés

Sorry awful Anglish.