Pit, I need your help on this one. In history, we got assigned this project to create a religion and I wanted to do something along the lines of worshipping the gods of rock n' roll. I have to write a creation myth, and I was hoping to make it the biggest collection of song puns ever, like when you use an awesome rock song title in the context of the story (I'm definitely using "Let there be Rock"). But I can't really find a way to tie everything together, like how man is significant and what the holidays are. This is relatively urgent, so help!

EDIT: If anyone has an idea for an easier project, I can change my topic.
Last edited by Dr. Sizzle at Sep 25, 2008,
for holidays have
taste of chaos or something. lol.
Your light bulb knows everything you do in your room.
You should have the Metal Gods holiday, thats the holiday where everybody eats painkillers and scream for vengeance. Is that enough?
Quote by reaper_x
for holidays have
taste of chaos or something. lol.

Good god no.

For holidays, every year there shall be Woodstock. Woodstock is a week of remembrance, rock, and partying.

The Gods should be Chuck Berry, Hendrix, Beck, and Joe Satriani.

Man is significant because without man, there is noone to worship rock.

I can think of more, I'll write it down.
Instead of the Bible we have the modes of the major scale

Shred is the work of Satan
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
God of Rock, thank you for this chance to kick ass. We are your humble servants. Please give us the power to blow people's minds with our high voltage rock. In your name we pray.

Amen.
Steve Harris,

Thou art onstage,
Halloweed be Thy Bass...
Quote by ZeBubba!
... Why are you preaching in the pit? The pit is for satanic people looking to fap.

Dost thou feelst lucky, punk?
And the Gods said to man: Remember, when you go Beyond The Realms Of Death that Heavy Metal Is The Law. (these words are found in Owen 4:43, but it was later discovered that he was a false prophet, that he was no real man, but a Machine Man)
What should I name the religion? and I can't think of an opposing force. I was thinking of either modern society or the Man.
Last edited by Dr. Sizzle at Sep 25, 2008,
Don't have any good names, but you should name the religions st Peter church The Temple Of The King and the pope The Man On The Silver Mountain.
Quote by Dr. Sizzle
What should I name the religion? and I can't think of an opposing force. I was thinking of either modern society or the Man.

Opposing force? Old people! They hate rock music

And you should call this make believe religion "more-believable-than-christianity-ism"