Not too sure where to post this but... I was wondering if anyone in Auckland, New Zealand knew of any good places to get band merchandise like band tees, etc (particularly metal)
The only good place I know of is Trademe
Quote by Jackolas
I heard the sheep store there is well stocked.

you win
Quote by Jackolas
I heard the sheep store there is well stocked.

Lol. Who knew NZ had its stereotypes.

Ahh, Real Groovy has them but they cost heaps. Sounds did have them, but I'm not sure they exist any more. And Victoria Park markets have fake ones.

There are a few other places which probably have them, I don't go out much though so I dunno.
Your best bet would probably be the internet.
My gear so far >.>
Schecter Synyster standard
crappy BC rich bronze series warlock
Vox AD15VT-XL

Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder.
Quote by Regression
Lol. Who knew NZ had its stereotypes.

What stereotypes? Are you trying to be funny?
Quote by Jackolas
What stereotypes? Are you trying to be funny?

You mean I'm not?

And to person who said the net, what about sizes, they can vary quite a bit.
cd/dvd store if your looking to spend $40. i had a recent trip to america and got most of my shirts there. way cheaper than new zealand even after all the price conversion gibberish.
yeah uhh seriously the cheepest way 2 get em wld b get em fake... or trade me XD
Quote by Regression
You mean I'm not?

And to person who said the net, what about sizes, they can vary quite a bit.

Some sites show the measurements for each size. So finding a site that does that would be the best bet.
Quote by juan Andrés

Sorry awful Anglish.
My best friend's brother has this shop in Takapuna called 'Deadwood' and they have a decent variety of band t's for pretty cheap... Like $25 or something...
Mostly metalcore sorta bands though...
Markets are usually pretty good. Aotea market on friday/saturday and the Auckland uni market on thursday are both pretty good, though the uni one is inconsistent but better.
Quote by bassplayer33333
Sinisa Rules all.

Quote by zbest
That is part of the reason that the mafia does so much drug trafficing, its so they wont die of hunger because they dont have anything.