g'day pit,
ive searched it and i cant find a thread similar to this, so here it goes,

whats your funniest, wierdest and most memorable moments ever?? thats the question.

my input is.

Me and my old man went to a guitar shop so i could by myself new strings(didnt want to catch the bus as it was pissing down rain), anyway i was browsing around looking at guitars before i actuley purchased anything, as you do. also the store owner is talking to this bloke who is next to me, and next thing my dad walks in ( he was off doing something else) and goes "oh you havnt got what you came for yet, i dont want to look at guitars, ill go look at vacuume cleaners" and walks out. so then me, the shop owner and the bloke hes talking to burst out laughing. and that absolutly was the funniest thing to happen to me in a while. btw, my dad cant whistle in tune opposed to acctuley liking music.

so there we have it. Pit, tell me your stories
Quote by DownInAHole.
I pop boners all the time in church. I guess i become really horny at the thought of God.

Quote by Dreadnought
Because there's a dick in your mouth. It doesn't matter if it's your own. Eating your own shit doesn't make it not ass-nasty.
When I came blood..

While watching 2 girls 1 cup..

Mmmmhmmmm.
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
Aiight, joining ug is something i'll always think of and say , " yeh man that was a good day or whatever lol, i just saw a waterfall on tv lol.Byee BYEE +
a little lost.....
When I ****ed a girl and she started bleeding...

(Technically she cummed blood )
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
I went to a guitar store, and told this hot girl that wanted to learn guitar that she doesn't have to buy crappy chord books, I told her 'Go to ultimate-guitar.com, there's everything you need.'

The already pissed salesman was giving me the most evil look ever.

Oh yeah, that same day some guy at the bowling alley hit himself in the nose with the bowling ball. We laughed so damn hard.
Quote by Durell, spelt like Derrell but pronounced Durell
Can I get yo beautiful ass numba?
my friend k.o'd from alcohol, so we sticked dildos with shaving cream on his face and left him there until the owner of the house found him.
Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
I went to a guitar store, and told this hot girl that wanted to learn guitar that she doesn't have to buy crappy chord books, I told her 'Go to ultimate-guitar.com, there's everything you need.'

Oh yeah, that same day some guy at the bowling alley hit himself in the nose with the bowling ball. We laughed so damn hard.

You shoulda offered to teach her, not send her to this site....
Reading the amazing ghost thread and almost missing my train a few times last summer... God that thread was the best thing ever. *checks it/others like it*
Quote by JackalUK
You shoulda offered to teach her, not send her to this site....

Agreed, but I was on vacation. Lolz. Plus I had just cut my hair. Ego killer
Quote by Durell, spelt like Derrell but pronounced Durell
Can I get yo beautiful ass numba?
I was at a guitar store looking at chord books when this hideous guy told me to go to Ultimate-Guitar.com instead, and I've never been happier.
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
I was at a guitar store looking at chord books when this hideous guy told me to go to Ultimate-Guitar.com instead, and I've never been happier.

I was a chord book at some guitar store and some crazy hot chick was looking at me when this joker came in and told her to go and look at UG instead. I've never been...Well I'm a chord book, I can't feel emotions.
I was a guitar at some guitar store and pissed off as some little shits dad wasn't interested in staring at my fine neck and body... Said something about "vacuume cleaners"...
Quote by LordBishek
I was a chord book at some guitar store and some crazy hot chick was looking at me when this joker came in and told her to go and look at UG instead. I've never been...Well I'm a chord book, I can't feel emotions.

You must think you're pretty clever...

I was a guitar store and some girl was inside me looking at books and a guy came over to her and told her to go to Ultimate-Guitar.com instead, and I was like "mmm, that feels good, all these people inside of me."
My friend drove an out-of-commission fire engine to school.
Mother****er took up 6 parking spaces.
GHOST BLOWJOB!
WHOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
You must think you're pretty clever...

I was a guitar store and some girl was inside me looking at books and a guy came over to her and told her to go to Ultimate-Guitar.com instead, and I was like "mmm, that feels good, all these people inside of me."

wtf...
I went to this guitar book, and told it to learn a hot girl, but she didn't want to buy crappy guitar store, so I told her to go to ultimate-guitar.com. I've been lurking here ever since.
I own a guitar store, some jerk off was talking rubbish about some vaccuum cleaners, some bitch wouldnt buy a book she was staring at for ages and then some punk tells her to visit his myspace for hot loving...oh and some guitar website.

I made no money that day
I was in this guitar store, and some hot chick was looking at some crappy chord book. I realised this was my chance to go and get some by offering to teach her. Next thing I know, some douchebag with a new haircut comes in and tells her to on "ultimate-guitar". I was very pissed off.
so i was a website called ultimate gooptar and no one ever visited me nd one day this girl came and shes like 'some dude told me to come here to learn guitar' and iwas liek 'wth we only have gooptars here' and she was all 'damn that guy shouldve told me the spelling
OHMYGOSHLOOK its a sig
So me and my son were supposed to go pick up some strings for his guitar and then head home, right? Well I stopped at the vacuum store while he was supposed to get strings, and when i go over to the store to check on him, he's telling some chick about Ultimate-Guitar.com and hasn't even bought the strings yet! So i was like "hey, screw this, I'm gonna go look at vacuums some more." When i was leaving, I stayed by the door for a second, and i heard them all laughing at me! Needless to say, I gave my son a beating that night.
So I was a vacuum right, and I was in a shop next to a guitar store, and some guy comes in looking sad, and I hear laughing coming from the guitar shop...man I wish I was a guitar =[.
so i was standing around looking at vacuums at a vacuum store coz i was thinking of doing some chores aroudn the house right. and i heard a whole bunch of laughter coming from the shop next door. then some random guy came in and told me save my money on vacuuming books and go to 'ultimate-vacuum'
OHMYGOSHLOOK its a sig
So I was a vacuum store owner, and some guys in there looking at vacuums, and some guy comes in and tells him to go to 'ultimate-vacuum' and I'm about to say "this is 'ultimate-vacuum'" but that guy leaves first. He realises 10 minutes later and comes back, but I'm on my lunchbreak at the time, so I leave him standing outside.
Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy

so i was the most evil look ever right..and some salesman just gave me away like i was a not so evil look... i was let down.. i was worth at least $200, he shouldnt have given me away like that.

then i went bowling and i was trying to impress this vacuum and i was like 'check this out' and i took a run up and went to swing but my fingers got stuck in the ball coz the holes were too small and it swung back and hit me in the nose.

i have never felt worse, what made it worse was a bunch of punk kids laughing so damn hard at me.. it was the worst day in my life
OHMYGOSHLOOK its a sig
So I was part of a bunch of guys derailing a thread on UG.

And I was a vacuum, and 'the most evil look ever' as he likes to call himself, was trying to impress me at bowling. He got the ball stuck on his fingers, and hit himself in the nose. Then a bunch of punk kids laughed at him, so I left him.
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works

amidoinitrite??
Hi I'm Todd!
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by LordBishek
5 words:

ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH

I must agree, that was pretty memorable.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

I still remember when Jackal58 first posted on my user profile....it was epic
Quote by LordBishek
5 words:

ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH

Dear lord, my /b/ was ruined that day. 'twas a black day I thought

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Jordmo
my friend k.o'd from alcohol, so we sticked dildos with shaving cream on his face and left him there until the owner of the house found him.

So you just happened to have some dildos handy?
Quote by Scruff17
Kiss a guy and tell her it means nothing to you. Then die a little inside knowing that it did.

Flippin Tables
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

PSN: Chuche_02