man. today was crazy.
i was walking down the road with a few friends in the city then suddenly i see a girl fly across a few metres in front of me. i didnt really get what was happening at first then i hear a lady screaming and running across the road and i realise that the girl had been hit by a car the screaming lady had been the driver and she had run out of the car, all distraught and crying and screaming. my friends ran up to see if we could help, one of my friends called the emergency number, but there were all these other people that got there before us helping the girl. the car windscreen was all bashed in and everything just looked horrible. the girls shoes were all the way down the road. she was hit right in the middle of an intersection on the tram tracks so the trams and cars all couldnt get through and the traffic got really bad. but even though this had happened, some stupid drivers kept trying to get through and driving dangerously close to the people trying to help her. she wasnt moving and the people around her were all just standing there looking helpless. the ambulances finally came and the cops finally stopped the traffic from driving near the girl.

it was just terrible. i felt sick afterwards.
speed kills but beauty lives forever
Did you grope her?
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Sucks...

Oh well life goes on.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
That sucks. But seriously how the hell did she get hit. Did she not wait for the lights to turn red or something?
Quote by juan Andrés

Sorry awful Anglish.
I guess she her introduction to that lady was a big 'hit'
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
As bad as that is, it would have been much easier to read with capitals and grammar.

just sayin'.
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I guess she her introduction to that lady was a big 'hit'

Yes, they certainly had a 'smashing' start
im guessing she didnt see the car and just walked across the road.

i dunno how she is in hospital.

guess ill never know.
speed kills but beauty lives forever
Stop being asses all of you.

That sucks TS. Hopefully she's alright.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

Don't ask me I have no idea how the hell it happened.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
Quote by Psychedelico
Stop being asses all of you.

That sucks TS. Hopefully she's alright.

But... But... Being an ass is fun!
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by Guitardude19
But... But... Being an ass is fun!

Yes, but not when people see people die n' intense shit like that. Otherwise feel free.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

Don't ask me I have no idea how the hell it happened.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
Muthafkn Jaywalkers!11!11
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
If the "a" was changed to the "o" in your username, there would be tremendous irony.

Also, I hope she's ok.