Hi, we're DAN SATTERFIELD'S DICK. We're from Huntsville, AL. We play music about our weatherman, Dan Satterfield. The Toilet gave us a good review one time. True story. We don't live in the same town any more because 3/4 live in Alabama and one is about to be in a band that you will have heard of if you haven't all ready and the other one (me), lives in Rome, Italy. Isn't that stupid and shit?

Here's our CD-R, I ran out of them and can't send them to anyone until I make some new art for it, so it's free on the Internet and shit.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8N3E3S6F

http://wildwildweather.com

Basically we're what happens when you grow up listening to JOEY TAMPON AND THE TOXIC SHOCKS and THE KNOCKABOUTS and watch the same weather man every night for 20 years.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Downloading..........it´ll take time

EDIT: there should just be the one song in it, right? It sounds like some live recordings of Oi Polloi......I couldn´t listen to it the whole day, because of the quality, but I still like it, if you´re interested in getting something similar of my punk band, say a word I´ll send you the link
Last edited by lavazza at Sep 25, 2008,
Dude, whyvern, you're still alive?
Quote by noxiosimitator
I play guitar long then half the people here .. and I suck double as much

EDIT: on the guitar
EDIT EDIT: in playing with my guitar
EDIT EDIT EDIT: I give up
Yeah, surprisingly I'm here after all these years. I never really left either. Did you used to have a different username? I feel like I should know who you are.

Lavazza, it's all one song... it's a homage to the Nation of Kids JOEY TAMPON AND THE TOXIC SHOCKS CD. They put like 20 songs on their side of the split but only left it as one... you can't tell the difference between any of them. It's pretty awesome. We were just lazy and recorded them all at once.

The recording is really bad, it was our second practice, we were/are a band that you need to see live anyways. One time we played a show on a moving bus. It was awesome.

I'd love to hear something similar from yer punk band send me the link.
It's AngelOfLust.
Quote by noxiosimitator
I play guitar long then half the people here .. and I suck double as much

EDIT: on the guitar
EDIT EDIT: in playing with my guitar
EDIT EDIT EDIT: I give up
Quote by Slut
It's AngelOfLust.

Damn, yeah it sure has been a while.