So that magical time of year has dawned once more. Anyone got any missions planned? or any spots they go to?

I went out for a bit this morning, didnt find a sausage. But to be fair the weather conditions arn't great.

My friend from down south showed me a bag of Libs he found, must of been at least 250 from 1 mornings work

Happy Hunting!
I don't do that anymore but I remember going to the cinema one night and the film wasn't even funny but the shrooms just made me laugh my ass off...........ah the good old days
Any tips for a newbie?
Gathering mushrooms without a clue is not a very good idea!
MASSIVE TEXT
I had some good pickin's over the summer.

200+ harvests. I got shot at. Had to run from babylon.

Yep the 08' summer was good to me.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
yeah that's not really the greatest idea since you can pick the wrong ones and kill yourself.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
How do you know which ones will make you deathly ill and which ones won't?

Where do you find them? under cow poo?
Quote by Ace88
yeah that's not really the greatest idea since you can pick the wrong ones and kill yourself.

That's why you learn your shit.

Literally
Quote by herby190

Quote by theking182

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
#1 Mikeybaby123 sounds like a right twat.
#2 Surprised no one's announced "DRUG THREAD" yet. (+1 to you lot)
#3 YAAAAAAAAyYYYY. =D
obviously but this is the pit. you think these little weirdos are going to research anything before they go out and start picking through cow shit to find drugs?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Ace88
obviously but this is the pit. you think these little weirdos are going to research anything before they go out and start picking through cow shit to find drugs?

Good point.

***DISCLAIMER***
Don't go pick shrooms unless you know what the fuck you're doing or you could die.

There, that's my good deed for the day.
Quote by herby190

Quote by theking182

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Quote by RollingWalrus
psilocybin cubensis = good shroom
amanita muscaria = good shroom

happy pickings

Fixed.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
Quote by RollingWalrus
amanitas? you actually like that shit?

Yah. Tis the only one still legal by me. I don't get good pickings round here, I'd rather Liberty Caps but they are hard to find, but the local head shop sells amanitas, so I've grown to like them/ I understand it is an aquired taste though. The purge tends to suck a wee bit . .. .
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
I'm to scared to take drugs that make me trip...I don't like the idea of that. I would find some and sell 'em if I knew someone who owned a dairy farm, cuz if I go to some random farm around here I might get a (shotgun) slug in my ass:p

Regular mushrooms (legal for people to eat) grow around here, they're worth a LOT if you go out of state to sell them, like 50 a pound, and they're everywhere.
**reported**
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Quote by Godsmack_IV
Good shroom:

Bad shroom:

Conclusion: Don't pick shrooms unless you have an expertise in mycology.

Ahh...I wouldn't eat neither of those, whether it's good or not, they look like the crappy one's I kick in my yard.