If you couldn't play the guitar and you had to join like the school band or something what instrument would you play i know for sure i would go tuba
I'd play the electric triangle. One with a pickup, whammy bar and tone pots, through a daisy-chain of delay, chorus and flanger pedals, then out the business end of a Krankenstein amp.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Drums or percussion. Because it's all a lot of fun, and I've got experience.

Or maybe the sax. Because I know how to play that already, and it too is fun.
Oh no he just divided by zero again...*gets sucked into vortex*

Originally Posted by Sirwinston89
whoa man this is turning into the Dream Theater appreciation thread!!! If only every thread kicked this much ass!

You're welcome
Quote by Jaymz_515
I'd play the electric triangle. One with a pickup, whammy bar and tone pots, through a daisy-chain of delay, chorus and flanger pedals, then out the business end of a Krankenstein amp.

lulz

I'd play percussion. Cause i do play guitar and i suck at it , but I can already play drums
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

Tuba is for fat kids. I'm sorry, somebody had to say it.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by irishstang_87
Sax, because it's the only instrument that can cry like a guitar

I would too if I wasn't asthmatic lol.
dude, i'm not going to lie.... trumpet. i actually played it, and believe it or not, band camp rocked. i had massive game.

ahhh, no more

edit: though i do admit sax is definitely the coolest
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Quote by irishstang_87
Sax, because it's the only instrument that can cry better than a guitar

for sure
FOR SALE:

Wilkinson EZ lok Tuners - £15
Dunlop 535q Multiwah - £80

Offers/Trades anyone?
Quote by samuwel
for sure

I'm not sure about that... try ultimate-isettleforsecondbest.com, if that's your thing
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Tuba is for fat kids. I'm sorry, somebody had to say it.

That is true. Wow. I just realized how deadly accurate this claim is.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by faint_spirit
dude, i'm not going to lie.... trumpet. i actually played it, and believe it or not, band camp rocked. i had massive game.

ahhh, no more

edit: though i do admit sax is definitely the coolest

I feel that the coolness of an instrument is based on who plays it. Who is cooler, John Coltrane or Miles Davis? The answer to that question is Miles Davis. Therefore trumpet.. especially when connected to a wah wah pedal and echoplex.. is cooler.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

I hate sax, I Played tenor before playing guitar. I hated It, so boring, guitar was way much easiear, and fun.

Why did I played it, in my school it was compulsory from year 7 to 8 to play a wind instrument on the band. Yeah it sucked, I failed the subject music twice
Quote by Xiaoxi
That is true. Wow. I just realized how deadly accurate this claim is.

Yeah, I have a deep understanding of all things music.
Quote by vintage x metal

I played the trombone. The only reason I played that is because all the other guys already took the drum positions.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Yeah, I have a deep understanding of all things music.

Apparently...

So I was thinking about my high school symphonic band, and all of the kids who played tuba, including one of my friends, were fat and plump. We even had a graduate student who's aiding my music teacher and joined the tuba section. He was a big burly black dude...

Tuba = Fat

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Apparently...

So I was thinking about my high school symphonic band, and all of the kids who played tuba, including one of my friends, were fat and plump. We even had a graduate student who's aiding my music teacher and joined the tuba section. He was a big burly black dude...

Tuba = Fat

I know. Whenever I picture Tuba players, I picture people who get really excited that there is a break in music for sixteen measures, because that gives them ample time to finish their sausage.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by irishstang_87
Sax, because it's the only instrument that can cry like a guitar

Yeah, cry out of pain. Only an orchestral string player can truly make the audience weep tears of emotion.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Trumpet. I'd learn that song that they play when the king is walking into the castle.
The arena is empty except for one man,
Still driving and striving as fast as he can.
The sun has gone down and the moon has come up,
And long ago somebody left with the cup,
But he's driving and striving and hugging the turns...
Tenor Sax. Percussion in band is annoying/boring as hell.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

Don't ask me I have no idea how the hell it happened.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
i'd play the searchbar
Marshall 50 Watt Vintage Modern
Marshall 1960AV
Fender Custom Shop Strat
Ibanez Prestige RG3120
Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster
Strymon Mobius
TC Polytune
TC Flashback
Mad Professor LGW
Fulltone OCD
JOYO Vintage OD
Behringer EQ700
Quote by Xiaoxi

Tuba = Fat

I can still dream to be a tuba player even though i am not fat maybe thats wy i am noot a tuba player lol
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I know. Whenever I picture Tuba players, I picture people who get really excited that there is a break in music for sixteen measures, because that gives them ample time to finish their sausage.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana