Page 1 of 4
Basically, I'm trying to show my mate that guy who looks like a lass and everyone got real fecking horny off it. Looked Emo I thinks. Help me find him/her lol
It's a tarp!
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
google Bill kaulitz

/thread
Guitars:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Epiphone SG w/EMG's

Amps:
Peavey Windsor Head w/ JSX Cab
MicroCube (for the sake of practice at college)

Pedals :
Fulltone Full Drive 2 Mosfet
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Crybaby
I'd hit it.

/fap
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Xbox Gamertag = Nick Schro

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high
Do you mean Linetrap? If so she confirmed it was a hoax and she is actually a female.

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Linetrap or Mika Doll or me.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by nebiru
Do you mean Linetrap? If so she confirmed it was a hoax and she is actually a female.

finally everybody can sleep soundly with themselves after fapping
Quote by St.Loony
So would I....

With a shovel

Yeah mine too.
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Xbox Gamertag = Nick Schro

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high
I was always partial to John Travolta as a woman myself. Check out this hot piece of ass...

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
This guy?

gear

Epiphone SG-400
Agile AL-3100
Schecter Damien-7 (EMG 707 swap)
Peavey JSX Head
Peavey 412 Cab
Boss GT-10
Yamaha FG720S Acoustic
Quote by freedoms_stain
I always knew linetrap was a girl.

Its pretty easy to tell when its a dude or a chick. I mean, after all, there is a HUGE difference in the way they're built.
Quote by beckyjc
Linetrap, shes adorable, but for some reason im totally dissapointed by learning she actually is a she.

I can't imagine someone her age or looking remotely like her having a sex change.. it was ridiculous from the outset.
Quote by rhcp_freak

I'm the confuser! Is it a guy? Is it a girl? I'm not sure if I mind!
My name is Danny. Call me that.
ya mean this guy?

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
^ you mean girl. Notice the seat is in the down position.

It's a dead giveaway.
Quote by Toker420
Its pretty easy to tell when its a dude or a chick. I mean, after all, there is a HUGE difference in the way they're built.
The boobs look too real.
Quote by beckyjc
Linetrap, shes adorable, but for some reason im totally dissapointed by learning she actually is a she.

me too. :|
Quote by beckyjc

And?

The only difference is the genitals- if you think she was adorable as a guy, why does it make such a difference if she turns out to have a vagina?

EDIT:

¬_¬
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Last edited by rabidguitarist at Sep 25, 2008,
Quote by smb
^ you mean girl. Notice the seat is in the down position.

It's a dead giveaway.
guys do poop, you know.

... but i chuckled anyway
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
guys do poop, you know.

Say what?

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
guys do poop, you know.

I never leave the seat down even to poop... I've learned to adjust my gameplay.
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
Look, we all wanted Robin Williams in Ms. Doubtfire, we all wanted Tim Curry in Rocky Horror, and we all wanted Tootsie.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
guys do poop, you know.

Only if they eat
Quote by Godsmack_IV

yeah the guys from Tokio hotel all look like girls.

And they actually look pretty hot.
hue
Quote by sock_demon
yeah the guys from Tokio hotel all look like girls.

And they actually look pretty hot.

not really, the drummer looks like a 10 year old boy....................... *insert pedobear here* hot
Quote by rhcp_freak

Neither....It's old gregg!

seriously......it is.
Quote by rabidguitarist
And?

The only difference is the genitals- if you think she was adorable as a guy, why does it make such a difference if she turns out to have a vagina?

EDIT:

¬_¬

Because i knew and loved her as the chick who confused my homosexuality, I was totally in love with her for like 4 hours with the alligations of her having a penis. Shes not any less adorable, just she reclaimed my faith in the opposite gender for some period of time, but now I find out shes a girl, well, im back to being a feminazi penis hater. (But not really)
Quote by beckyjc
Because i knew and loved her as the chick who confused my homosexuality, I was totally in love with her for like 4 hours with the alligations of her having a penis. Shes not any less adorable, just she reclaimed my faith in the opposite gender for some period of time, but now I find out shes a girl, well, im back to being a feminazi penis hater. (But not really)

lol.

Lesbianism is just the feminist backlash to the pet shop boys, they don't actually exist.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by rabidguitarist
lol.

Lesbianism is just the feminist backlash to the pet shop boys, they don't actually exist.

I whole heartedly disagree.

The pet shop boys suck and i like bewbs.
Quote by beckyjc
I whole heartedly disagree.

The pet shop boys suck and i like vagina.

If I ever get appointed as prime minister, the first thing I will do is take away your vote.

EDIT: Stop editing your post to look like more of a gay. Just leave it to the pros.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW

Who's this?
Gear

G&L Tribute S-500
Squier Showmaster HSS

Boss GT-8

Marshall MG30DFX

Coming Soon

Whatever my pittances will get me
Quote by rabidguitarist
If I ever get appointed as prime minister, the first thing I will do is take away your vote.

EDIT: Stop editing your post to look like more of a gay. Just leave it to the pros.

My vote? I didnt have on to begin with.

Ill hit the edit button as much as i please, i felt bewbs was more appropriate.

Eddie izzard
Page 1 of 4