i'm thinking of getting a set of pickup covers for my future Fender jazz bass. but, i was also thinking of upgrading the bridge to a Badass II. will the Fender bridge cover be able to fit then? or is the BAII bridge just too big?

also, how should i go around installing the pickup covers? the ones on Musician's Friend don't come with screws, do i need the specific Fender screws (sounds like a scam to me)? or will hunting for a few small flathead screws do?
BAII bridges are meant to be a drop in fit for Fenders, so they should be the same size. If you cant find one with screws just use normal screws. They won't be any different or anything.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
really? the BAII looks much bigger than a normal Fender bridge.

a Highway One with BAII bridge

a standard Fender jazz

the BAII seems closer to the end of the body.
Im sure it more to do with the exact model, however it does look bigger but it probably wontmatter anyway seeing as the bridge pickupos covers are big enough to go over the pickup as wel
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
The BadAss bridge screws in the same places, it's just bigger. Look at the screws on both.
Schecter Stiletto Studio 5
Ibanez SRX2EX1
Gallien Krueger 1001rbii
Gallien Krueger Neo 410
yeah, but i'm worried that the cover won't fit the extra length at the bottom of the BAII bridge.
You can put the pickup cover where you want
Quote by guitarhero_764