Hi all,

I've got a Gretsch double jet first off, and the strings just will not intonate, no matter how many adjustments are made to the saddles on the bridge

The adjustments are being made correctly, but no matter how far towards the fretboard i move the saddles the note at the 12th fret is ALWAYS flatter than the 12th fret harmonic and open strings are. This applies to EVERY SINGLE string besides the highest E string!

There's gotta be something wrong here surely?
Check your neck relief, check your fret wear, make sure your strings aren't terribly old, take it to a pro.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
Does it have the floating bridge? If so, you may need to pin it down. I had this problem with my Sparkle Jet. I don't know what a double jet is. Is it like a Duo Jet?
Quote by Here_is_no_why
Check your neck relief, check your fret wear, make sure your strings aren't terribly old, take it to a pro.

Truss rod?

Strings are brand new, frets are completely fine.

I'd rather try and sort it out myself than pay.
Have the truss rod checked out, i had a similiar problem on mine when i changed gauges. My neck was all messed up.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
Quote by Necrophagist777
Have the truss rod checked out, i had a similiar problem on mine when i changed gauges. My neck was all messed up.

Yeah I will get it checked.

Other than that i really have no idea what the problem is