So yeah, I got to see A Different Breed of Killer, Impending Doom, Through the Eyes of the Dead, and Whitechapel in this little tiny place. ****ing loud as all hell!

It was pretty amazing though, I don't really like TTEOTD or Whitechapel all that much but they still slayed. The vocalist from impending doom touched me =o and gave me a waterbottle xD.

It was sick.
bree bree look how fucking metal i am
i
****ing
hate you

closest show to detroit is like 50 miles away in ohio

im soo pissed
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
Quote by shadowsoldier08
i
****ing
hate you

im soo pissed

Drive dude, its insane.
If it isn't true metal, it probably doesn't belong here...?
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Deathcore does belong here. It's not true in the eyes of the mgihty though.

No assholes starting any fights? I have a couple bad experiences from core shows.
Quote by technicolour
Deathcore does belong here. It's not true in the eyes of the mgihty though.

No assholes starting any fights? I have a couple bad experiences from core shows.

There was one between these 2 really BIG dudes, I guess they were like "the" guys, been going there for years, etc. No fists though. Which is a plus.
Quote by Baboom
There was one between these 2 really BIG dudes, I guess they were like "the" guys, been going there for years, etc. No fists though. Which is a plus.

So...they just kicked each other then?
Quote by Magero
Impending Doom, Through the Eyes of the Dead, and Whitechapel....
Lucky fucker
WHO GO YOU INTO ID, HM!?

;D!
Thanks Mag. Dude he touched me .

Quote by technicolour
So...they just kicked each other then?

Nah they were just yelling, and I guess the dude who started it spit on the other guy, and he spit on him back. And then they just walked away because they didn't want to get kicked out.
Quote by Baboom

Nah they were just yelling, and I guess the dude who started it spit on the other guy, and he spit on him back. And then they just walked away because they didn't want to get kicked out.

thats rare.

you should youtube it.

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.

Quote by bootyguard
thats rare.

you should youtube it.

No cam D:.

Place went crazy when they played Condemned.

And everyone was moshing when whitechapel was on. They only played liek 6 songs though.
Quote by Stoner0405
Through The Eyes of the Dead is the only band there worth seeing. Although Whitechapel is decent for deathcore. Still sounds like a fun show. I'll admit, a lot of -core bands put on great shows.

Pfft barely.
Quote by shadowsoldier08
i
****ing
hate you

im soo pissed

Thats not a long drive at all... I gotta drive soooo much further for shows lol.
XBL GT: WILDWAYNE001
add me if you wish...
i don't particularly like any of those bands, but it sounds awesome.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
I really couldn't care less if you listen to the shitty music that you listen too, but this new "CORE PRIDE!!1!" thing is getting over the top and annoying as hell. For the most part, they will be deemed acceptable for this forum, so get off your down trodden horse and stop with the snobbery. Your acting just the same as radical "minorities" do today and it is ridiculous.

The (BEWARENOTTRUEMETAL) was uncalled for and childish. Every god damn Hardcore/Deathcore fan in the metal forums seem to think they are some ****ing Dahli Lhama of open mindedness and look down upon anyone who feels otherwise.

Also, kids, it's not cool to point out their unmetallness. Its Metal to not give a flying horse shit.

Anyways I hope you had fun.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
I agree with VampireGoldfish but otherwise..

...I am jealous of you. Even though those are bands i'm not really a fan of, i'm jealous that you got to go to a show at all. I've stil never been to one show at all. So, good for you indeed.
Ah, reminds me of my first metal show. I had just gotten my wisdom teeth out 2 days before, and naturally, I decided to go to an As I Lay Dying Show...with All That Remains, Winter Solstice, and Throwdown. Surprisingly solid time. I hope you have many more excellent concert-going experiences, my friend.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Quote by VampireGoldfish
I really couldn't care less if you listen to the shitty music that you listen too, but this new "CORE PRIDE!!1!" thing is getting over the top and annoying as hell. For the most part, they will be deemed acceptable for this forum, so get off your down trodden horse and stop with the snobbery. Your acting just the same as radical "minorities" do today and it is ridiculous.

The (BEWARENOTTRUEMETAL) was uncalled for and childish. Every god damn Hardcore/Deathcore fan in the metal forums seem to think they are some ****ing Dahli Lhama of open mindedness and look down upon anyone who feels otherwise.

Also, kids, it's not cool to point out their unmetallness. Its Metal to not give a flying horse shit.

Anyways I hope you had fun.

>.>. Thats why I put that up, so people wouldn't come and freak shit that its deathcore.
But if it's Deathcore, why post it in the Metal forum at all? =/

I'm not trying to start an argument here, I'm sure you had a great time, and I'm sure it was a great show blah blah blah, but it's Deathcore so you shoulda really made this thread in the Hardcore Forum, no ifs no buts
Well yesterday i was at Suffokate

Everyone was talking shit about "This is Exile" which is not a good album, though i would of loved to see Impending Doom.
Quote by \m/Gaz
But if it's Deathcore, why post it in the Metal forum at all? =/

I'm not trying to start an argument here, I'm sure you had a great time, and I'm sure it was a great show blah blah blah, but it's Deathcore so you shoulda really made this thread in the Hardcore Forum, no ifs no buts

Deathcore is actually allowed in here
Quote by Baboom
>.>. Thats why I put that up, so people wouldn't come and freak shit that its deathcore.

There is NO REASON to put it up. You are blatantly flaunting the idea of your music being unacceptable, which it isn't, on these forums.

Deathcore is NOT a special child deserving of special attention, which you seem to think it is.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
Quote by VampireGoldfish
There is NO REASON to put it up. You are blatantly flaunting the idea of your music being unacceptable, which it isn't, on these forums.

Deathcore is NOT a special child deserving of special attention, which you seem to think it is.

Uh no, I was definitely not flaunting anything. Where are you getting these ridiculous assumptions from lol.
Its in the thread title.

You aren't aware your doing it.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
I didn't mean to be some sort of weird deathcore protector or some bullshit like that. I just was taking precautions so people like TK wouldn't come in here and rape my anus.

God.
TK will always come in here and rape your virgin anus.

Hell, Dinosaurbrocore would attempt to rape anyone who had a different idea of Metalcore from him. Yet, no one would make a Metal thread title or group or fucking crusade warning everyone else or what ever crap.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
I'm pretty sure I'm not in any core alliance or anything like that?
Quote by VampireGoldfish
TK will always come in here and rape your virgin anus.

Hell, Dinosaurbrocore would attempt to rape anyone who had a different idea of Metalcore from him. Yet, no one would make a Metal thread title or group or fucking crusade warning everyone else or what ever crap.

You need to chill. You're reading too much into it. Yeah, he didn't have to do it, but surely you can understand why.

And to be fair, even if he was an advocate of "core pride", there's still all those "haters" out there with the "gore not core" thing going on.
Ugh.

Proceed as planned.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one