http://www.e4.com/deadset/flash.html

Click get infected

Backround

Dead Set is an upcoming horror spin-off from the British version of Big Brother.[1] Unlike the parent show, this will be a straight dramatic horror featuring the shows presenters, but with actors playing the house mates. The plot involves a zombie outbreak which strands the housemates inside the Big Brother house. Although the house is one of the only places left were people can shelter from the zombie attack, the infection soon seeps in and what follows is an unimaginable terror.
Taken from wikipedia

I think it looks pretty cool, i didn't really enjoy Big Brother but I really like this idea.
BTW It's written by Charlie Brooker, but it's obviously not horror.

Any thoughts?
Last edited by Union Jake at Sep 25, 2008,
anything relating to Big Brother is shite, mister Jack Off
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by jgbsmith

What? This looks really good, it's not a reality show, just because it's set in the Big Brother house means it will be shit.
I love Charlie Brooker. His column in the Guardian is hilarious. I shall reserve judgement about this until I see it.
Quote by Union Jake
What? This looks really good, it's not a reality show, just because it's set in the Big Brother house means it will be shit.

yeah but it means theres a high chance it will be
Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by jgbsmith

+ 1 hate the show and I would hate this too if I watched it ... so Jake ... seen any good movies lately?
Quote by aaciseric
+ 1 hate the show and I would hate this too if I watched it ... so Jake ... seen any good movies lately?

Well i know it's late but i saw the Shawshank redemption a few weeks ago and thought it was really good stuff 10/10/.

And i seriously can't believe people are putting this down over the fact it's set in the Big Brother house. It's a different type of show altogether. The trailer reminded me off 28 days later, I really do think this will be good.
Quote by black007hawk2
A movie based on a tv show?

It's not based on it, and it's a televison series.
Hmm.. I would prefer a TV series based on The Prestige.
The Prime Factorisation of the number of the beast : 2x3x3x37
Quote by red_hot_chili18
whens it out circle boy?

I think sometime in October in the UK
What the hell? how can you have an entire tv series based on zombies in one house? that must be a huge house.

I guess you could do a couple episodes with the infection outside, but once it gets in, everyone dies in like...a couple hours, especially if they're unarmed.
Quote by red_hot_chili18
coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

p.s. why'd it take you this long to do a semi decent thread?

Well 1. I think I have had a couple other good ones, the "Do you like how you look one" and "Freaky Wikipeida pages" for example.

And 2. I'm on a warning, not for posting the threads but for calling a thread "shit".

Oh i don't think it's that long of a series, i think's it 1 hour episode, and 4 half hour episodes.
Quote by rigiddigits
I love Charlie Brooker. His column in the Guardian is hilarious. I shall reserve judgement about this until I see it.

This involves Charlie Brooker? *reads*
i thought this thread was about the grateful dead when i clicked on it.
Follow me on instagram @createdaily
Quote by mercedesisbenz
i thought this thread was about the grateful dead when i clicked on it.

Yeah i tried to put a (TV series) in the title but someone had already posted in it by then.
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Aye...but I think it's actors rather than teh common folks.

Damn!
Charlie Brooker ay? Could be interesting.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
haha i expected there to be a thread on this
It's an ok show...I don't like Big Brother but it's a good idea i think. Other than that, it's quite predictable.
Sig space available, give me some praise
I'm watching it. Boring 20 minute start but now it's just like a Big Brother-related 28 weeks later.

J'adore
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
I'm watching it. Boring 20 minute start but now it's just like a Big Brother-related 28 weeks later.

J'adore

Yeah it's getting better now, and I recognize a few of these actors from Adulthood/Kidulthood. But i don't see what they're gonna do for 5 episodes.
Last edited by Union Jake at Oct 27, 2008,