Oh please would you be so kind to help a damsel in distress?? *dramatic hand to forehead gesture*

My computer got some problems so my brother had to fix it and reinstall some stuff, but um... the.... file for audio...(?) isn't installed, so I can't listen to anything. My brother got cranky and doesn't want to help me out with it. Last time we had to figure out what kind of computer I have and download something from Packardbell's site for free.

As easy it sounds, it isn't when you don't know what you're doing. Can I ask for some expertise/guidance in this matter, please?
Quote by ChrisN
...but before our bassist moved on to bass, he played guitar. He was trying to learn barre chords. To make his fingers stay, he sellotaped his whole hand to the fret board.
Then he got cramp and couldn't get the tape of without scissors.
Figuring out what computer you have and downloading the audio drivers from packard bell would be a good start...
If you had a CD that came with your computer with all your drivers on it, reinstall from there. I had no sound for months because I forgot about how I could do that.
I'm sick of these threads already. There is an ONLY COMPUTER THREAD!. Look at Saad's sticky of prohibited threads!!
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Oh, audio drivers!! That sounds complicated and correct!!

I don't know where to check for the kind of computer I have though. The only papers I have left is a warranty slip with no info, and I don't know where the box is...
Quote by ChrisN
...but before our bassist moved on to bass, he played guitar. He was trying to learn barre chords. To make his fingers stay, he sellotaped his whole hand to the fret board.
Then he got cramp and couldn't get the tape of without scissors.
Please use the ONLY computer thread, our resident nerds will help you.
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.