Page 1 of 2
has anyone (male, i mean) actually carried out the act of burning his pubic hair off as an alternative to cutting/shaving it? if so, how does it feel?
When in doubt, play pentatonics
Just trim it down, then shave against the direction of the hair. You would have to be an absolute idiot to burn it off.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
Just trim it down, then shave against the direction of the hair. You would have to be an absolute idiot to burn it off.
this.
There's a road that leads to the end of all suffering. You should take it.

- Jericho Caine

secret, aaaaagent maaan.
secret, aaaaagent maaan.
Only a man would come up with this crackpot scheme. This is precisely why we have Immac: to discourage you from setting fire to your pubes.
Try it, tell us how it feels
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
Quote by rabidguitarist

Never shave against the direction of the hair, youll bleed and get ingrown hairs, unless you have baby pubic hair. I learned that the hardway.
...bringing fire to your bits.

Just another fantastically stupid idea coming from the Pit.

Come on, man, just shave it like a regular joe.
Oh no he just divided by zero again...*gets sucked into vortex*

Originally Posted by Sirwinston89
whoa man this is turning into the Dream Theater appreciation thread!!! If only every thread kicked this much ass!

You're welcome
Burning melts all the hair together, so you have a clump of hair, makes a disgusting smell and burns your belly and your ****. Bad idea.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
I swear people just keep getting dumber.
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
I think it's a much cheaper and faster alternative to trimming for example. I also get rid of my nosehairs with a lighter and I think it's worth it. Economically.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
I think it's a much cheaper and faster alternative to trimming for example. I also get rid of my nosehairs with a lighter and I think it's worth it. Economically.

Yep, lightergas is good for the body you know.
It's like a powergas.
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
Make sure to cover your junk in in some kind of excelerant first i.e. Gas or karosene.

Idiot
Quote by dubstar92
A few years a ago, I played with it alot and got my time down to 42 secs. Right now, I'm probably around a 55 sec average.
Why don't you just fry your balls while your at it?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana

edit:
The Pit. The Movie.
Last edited by Spay at Sep 25, 2008,
You can burn it to shorten it, but not to competely get rid of it (and it smells like S%@!).

<.<

>.>

Not that I would know from experience.

EDIT: It gets fun when it really starts to burn 'cause it's like a little forest fire down on your junk.
Not a good idea. However, try using a chainsaw.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Fire + Penis.

What could possibly go wrong?
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
use industrial size garden shears instead
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Quote by x_themetalfan_x
Fire + Penis.

What could possibly go wrong?

^Absolutely nothing, it follows the equation:

Pubes
Fire
????
Profit
Yes, but I believe that's an exception. Something to do with charred genitalia.
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
Dont forget to use gasoline.
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by Kenny77

It gets fun when it really starts to burn 'cause it's like a little forest fire down on your junk.

finally, someone with experience.

i, for one, believe that burning is the fastest way to shorten all that hair
to eliminate the smell give your weeener a good dash of oldfashioned spray "axe" deodorant..... and then set it on fire!

Should not be any hair left..... or weener .... or lower parts of your body....
Stuff:VOX AD50VT
Gibson SG faded
Old steelstringed calssic
Hag Viking

Quote by SeveralSpecies
Well aren't you the ignorant asshat?
This is not a bad idea. I know, because I leapt over a fire naked(a big big fire) in the summer hols and it singed my pubic hair good.

It was only a second, it didn't hurt when I jumped over it, and there is no risk of ingrown hairs or cutting yourself. Basically get a lighter, get a big flame on it, but only use the top bit because it is the least hot bit, and just quickly run it over your pubic hair.

Wait a bit, then do it again, being careful not to burn yourself, it won't be a clean cut like shaving, but it can make it really short, so you could either shave it then, or leave it as is(I do).

Use common sense, it takes less time, unless you are retarded it is completely safe, and it yields better results than a scissors.

I'm not trolling, use your head.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
Quote by bob farrell
This is not a bad idea. I know, because I leapt over a fire naked(a big big fire) in the summer hols and it singed my pubic hair good.

It was only a second, it didn't hurt when I jumped over it, and there is no risk of ingrown hairs or cutting yourself. Basically get a lighter, get a big flame on it, but only use the top bit because it is the least hot bit, and just quickly run it over your pubic hair.

Wait a bit, then do it again, being careful not to burn yourself, it won't be a clean cut like shaving, but it can make it really short, so you could either shave it then, or leave it as is(I do).

Use common sense, it takes less time, unless you are retarded it is completely safe, and it yields better results than a scissors.

I'm not trolling, use your head.

thank you,
the pit needs more rationality
Quote by fadetowhite
thank you,
the pit needs more rationality

No problem
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy