Ever since I started working at Burger King, about two months ago, I've eating too fast food. Prior to my newly found job, I ate fast food about two times a year.

Now, I eat at BK every shift. That's two times a weekend, normally. Sometimes it's more, though. Last Saturday I had BK for lunch and supper, then on Sunday.

At college I have breaks, where I go out with friends. We usually get BK or Mcdonald's. This happens Mondays and Tuesdays, and sometimes Wednesdays.

The only time I don't eat fast food is Thursday and Friday because I start school at 3:30 pm at Thursday, and Friday I finish too early.

Right now, I eat at either BK or McDonald's 4-6 times a week.

And, it's not a burger and I'm done. If it's BK, it's the steakhouse toute garni (French... don't know it in English - the one with the potato), with a poutine, and mozzarella sticks, and a coke. If it's McDonald's, it's a Big Mac with fries and coke, then a large Mcflurry after.

I'm craving BK right now.

I've tried getting off the food, but it's only hard because the food doesn't seem to have an effect on me. It's not making me fatter; the only thing is fiery poops. It's be easier to quit fast food if it was making me feel like shit, or I was putting on weight.
That's not good. Eat absolutely loads and make yourself sick, or just really try not to eat it, it's obviously not a great thing to be addicted to. Try heroin or something.
Get another job, at a restaurant that is relatively healthy
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Watch "Supersize me".
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Watch "Supersize me".
This.

I don't think I've ever eaten a burger from a fast food restaurant; even when I ate meat I wouldn't touch that shit.
Quote by wiggyisgreat
That's not good. Eat absolutely loads and make yourself sick, or just really try not to eat it, it's obviously not a great thing to be addicted to. Try heroin or something.

That is actually a good idea. If I can't stop myself, I might try that.

Quote by Kensai
Watch "Supersize me".

I saw it a while ago actually. I think if I ate as much as he did, I'd probably end up hating it too, but right now I'm on the border of loving it and overeating.
any addiction takes the guesswork out of death....

and (hopefully) you'll get really sick of it soon, and that will deter you from continuing to stuff your face. maybe.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
I work at McD's, you'll get sick of the stuff soon enough. As Wiggy said, heroins where its at.

D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Pay some goon to beat the crap out of you whenever he catches you eating at McDonald's or the BK lounge.
There's an easy solution to this - learn how to cook. And I don't mean cooking pasta from a can ... I mean start investing in the best raw ingredients that you can. Grow your own herbs and vegetables if possible and make everything from scratch. Get into culinary art and learn all about the history of food and what kinds of short cuts industrialization has introduced to the process and what effects they have. Study french and italian cuisine. Learn how to make as much as you possibly can all fresh and all from scratch.

After a couple of months into this you'll never be able to even so much as step foot in another fast food establishment as long as you live. What you're addicted to simply isn't food. I wouldn't feed it to a rat, let alone a human being.
Quote by ma)(payne
I didn't know anyone still ate at burger king?

This is Europe, we don't have all your crazy north American fast food places; Wendy's, White Castle, AnB (I think, can't remember the name of that one) let alone your Canadian Tim Horton's with your crazy double doubles. Over this side of the pond we get McDonalds, KFC, Burger King, Pizza hut and that's about it.
Last edited by blynd_snyper at Sep 25, 2008,
You'll get over it man. I worked at Pizza Hut for three years, and because I've got such a fast metabolism I could eat shitloads of the stuff without putting on any weight, so I did. I got sick of it after a while though man, just tell yourself to go to the bakery and get a sandwich, or bring something into work from home.
If it's not making you fatter or anything, go ahead. Unless you are seeing real negative effects, I would say eat what you want. About the fiery poops, diarrhea is caused by dehydration, I'm guessing when you eat fast food your generally drinking pop. If you just down some water you can fix that.
Quote by Kensai
Watch "Supersize me".

I didn't eat fast food for over 2 years after that movie. I still refuse to touch McDonalds.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Its not just the weight gain and shit-feeling that make fast food bad for you, it actually changes your body for the worse. Granted though, it definitely easy to eat with the college lifestyle, cheap and accessible. Youll need to form new habits pretty soon to stay healthy, IMO.

but uhhh mmm...you got me wanting a McFlurry...
Your Signature:
Here is a simple solution:just stop buying it. When you go with your friends to eat, don't go to eat BK or McDonalds. At your shifts, bring food, or go someplace else to eat. You're not 'addicted' to fast food....seriously why the hell does everyone call something done repetitively an addiction? I breathe every few seconds...does that mean I'm addicted to breathing? I wear pants every day, so am I addicted to wearing pants? I go to work, so I guess I'm addicted to going to work too. I see how this all makes sense now...

Honestly though, if you think you're addicted to fast food, then it's your own fault for thinking that way.....it is very simple to stop eating it. If you have the control over your mind then it is a simple step in a different direction.
I can't eat that stuff anymore, it destroys me insides.
Just think, it'll probably be a major contributor to a heart attack down the road.
Quote by NutZz?
any addiction takes the guesswork out of death....

and (hopefully) you'll get really sick of it soon, and that will deter you from continuing to stuff your face. maybe.

Wow that's cool, did you come up with that yourself?

Btw i understand your pain, i'm addicted to Dr.Pepper, only difference I don't wanna stop. I think you just need to resist eating in these places, they're not gonna make a patch for you and theres no help group so just go eat somewhere else.
Last edited by aaciseric at Sep 25, 2008,
This sounds like me I work at a kfc taco bell and the steakhouse does ****in rule
You may not be getting fatter, man, but your insides will still be getting rather unhealthy.

My advice would be, stop being such a pussy, who's in charge of you? It's YOU! Tell those cravings to **** off, then eat something healthy.
Quote by blynd_snyper
This is Europe, we don't have all your crazy north American fast food places; Wendy's, White Castle, AnB (I think, can't remember the name of that one) let alone your Canadian Tim Horton's with your crazy double doubles.
I have this sneaking conspiracy theory suspicion that in North America big chains deliberately add sugar to everything in order to get people addicted to their food.

This is based on a couple of facts:

1) almost EVERYTHING that's pre-made has sugar in it. In Canada every ingredient has to be listed in order of quantity on the package (I would hope that elsewhere has the same regulations but I just don't know). Read the ingredients on things like a box of plain cheerios and you'll see sugar right near the very TOP OF THE LIST!

2) the fact that people actually enjoy food at Tim Horton's. You get people raving about their coffee and their donuts and muffin's etc. and I scratch my head at it. The donuts are shipped to the individual stores frozen. When I eat them all I can taste is sugar. It's like munching on a sugar cane or pure honey. I don't know if it's that people just haven't had anything better but I suspect that people in North America are actually addicted to sugar and companies feel that if they cut back on the amount of sugars they add to their products that people won't like them. Hell, the words "sugar free" has almost become a bad word. Same with fat-free. People associate it with tasteless. Problem is people just don't care and make up excuses like "I don't have time to cook properly" and they always go for packaged and processed foods and it's all dog food.
Quote by Thornography
I've eating too fast food.

I don't understand this concept.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Exercise, get some will power.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by rigiddigits
This.

I don't think I've ever eaten a burger from a fast food restaurant; even when I ate meat I wouldn't touch that shit.

Personally I felt so greasy eating at fast food restaurants even before I saw the movie and now it's even worse

Quote by el-ECTRO
I don't understand this concept.

Fast food. You know, like gazelles.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by garett
There's an easy solution to this - learn how to cook. And I don't mean cooking pasta from a can ... I mean start investing in the best raw ingredients that you can. Grow your own herbs and vegetables if possible and make everything from scratch. Get into culinary art and learn all about the history of food and what kinds of short cuts industrialization has introduced to the process and what effects they have. Study french and italian cuisine. Learn how to make as much as you possibly can all fresh and all from scratch.

After a couple of months into this you'll never be able to even so much as step foot in another fast food establishment as long as you live. What you're addicted to simply isn't food. I wouldn't feed it to a rat, let alone a human being.

Best answer. After getting into cooking any kind of ready meals/fast food just taste like absolute shite.
Quote by Thornography
I've tried getting off the food, but it's only hard because the food doesn't seem to have an effect on me. It's not making me fatter; the only thing is fiery poops. It's be easier to quit fast food if it was making me feel like shit, or I was putting on weight.
no worries. this WILL correct itself.
at some point the thought of fast food will make you wretch.

you'll crave fresh fruit and veggies.
and meals with real meat.
you will still be able to enjoy a burger,
but you'll find yourself wanting a real one.
macca's and pervert king will no longer seem worth bothering with.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.