haha, the king of texas

this month guitar player mag is a SRV special, real interesting stuff
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg
JEFF BECK

GARY MOORE
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI
Dunlop Crybaby Wah GCB-95
I don't know where to find it, but it's a picture of Chuck Schuldiner with a carton of Just Juice.
90% of teens say they would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers about to fall off a skyscraper, if you're one of the 10% who would shout, "JUMP MUTHA*******", put this in your signature

My Last .fm page: http://www.last.fm/user/mcgelie
Quote by Zeds.Ded
haha, the king of texas

this month guitar player mag is a SRV special, real interesting stuff

Orly!? I must get
I don't see how something can be rare if its a picture.. It's obviously not rare, since everyone can have it..
Quote by Punk_Ninja

Rory Gallagher 1988, taken by my Mum at a gig in Nottingham I believe.

that is about as rare as it gets lol. nice. I'm a bit jealous of your mom for being able to see him live though.
Quote by Niczawr
I don't see how something can be rare if its a picture.. It's obviously not rare, since everyone can have it..

notice I said favorites as well
Quote by madshatter
that is about as rare as it gets lol. nice. I'm a bit jealous of your mom for being able to see him live though.

I'm also jealous of my mum for getting to see him, we have about 100 more pictures in an album upstairs. However I'm even more jealous of my dad, he's got thousands of live pics, as well as one of Rory's guitar straps, endless amounts of picks and even christmas cards off Rory, he's also got the one thing I'm most jealous of, memories of being on the road with Rory (he was a driver/roadie for quite a while).
I'll try to get some more rare Rory pics up here
The late great, Randy Rhoads.

My all-time favourite picture.

Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Black-Metal
tony iommi (wheres his sg?!?) with ian anderson

http://dmme.net/pix/interviews/ia4.jpg

This was in 1968 when Iommi briefly joined Jethro Tull for two weeks. His strat broke while he was recording Sabbath's self titled album. After that he switched to his SG. Also the only song recorded with the strat was Wicked World.
Quote by ThatGuy177
This was in 1968 when Iommi briefly joined Jethro Tull for two weeks. His strat broke while he was recording Sabbath's self titled album. After that he switched to his SG. Also the only song recorded with the strat was Wicked World.

yes i know. there's some good footage of him playing his strat with j tull somewhere. i'll go have a look...

edit: here's a link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIbI6Yl8J_U