Poll: which one
Poll Options
View poll results: which one
Dean Vendetta 4.0
8 22%
Schecter 006 Extreme
28 78%
Voters: 36.
Little poll/contest between these two metal guitars.

Dean Vendetta 4.0

Schecter 006 Extreme

N.b--> the contest is only between these two models,not the 2 brands or top models or whatever
Last edited by ZaÐ at Sep 25, 2008,
Schecter ftw!

lol
Main Gear
Gibson Les Paul Custom Alpine White
Esp Eclipse-I CTM DPS w/18v Mod
PRS Custom 24 Angry Larry
Mesa Mark V
Mesa Rectifier 4x12

Bands FB Page
im not too sure on this one. ai ve always love schecter and the company kick ass more than dean i d say but with a quick read o these guitars i might have to say vendetta...im not sure cause the 006 does apparently have actives ... but not emgs... so i wonder... i ll vote dean on this on.. it looks a bit solider
I Shit You Not
You're comparing a 630$ guitar to a 300$, very different.

Dean gives you almost nothing for 630$, LFR and cheap stock pickups.

Go for a Schecter C-1 Hellraiser.
Quote by Chinomaster182
You're comparing a 630$ guitar to a 300$, very different.

Dean gives you almost nothing for 630$, LFR and cheap stock pickups.

Go for a Schecter C-1 Hellraiser.

In here, dean vendetta 420€,schecter 006 extreme 360 €
VS thread?
reported.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Quote by LP_CL
VS thread?
reported.

.--. just to know what to buy honey
Quote by LP_CL
VS thread?
reported.

This isn't a Gilbert vs Petrucci or speed vs emotion thread, ie an invitation to a flamefest. The guy's asking us to compare guitars.
Quote by ZaÐ
Little poll/contest between these two metal guitars.

Dean Vendetta 4.0

Schecter 006 Extreme

N.b--> the contest is only between these two models,not the 2 brands or top models or whatever

^seems pretty much like a contest, hence vs. thread, to me.

Hes not asking to compare, he's just asking to ...
erm..

whats he asking again?

right
vs.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Quote by LP_CL
^seems pretty much like a contest, hence vs. thread, to me.

Hes not asking to compare, he's just asking to ...
erm..

whats he asking again?

right
vs.

Oh yes, let's turn this into an argument about semantics. It's a genuine thread. This isn't even bending the rules. There's a Creationism vs Evolutionism thread in the pit and it's gigantic, use your common sense.
Quote by webbtje
This isn't a Gilbert vs Petrucci or speed vs emotion thread, ie an invitation to a flamefest. The guy's asking us to compare guitars.

Thanks! just want to know what s more convenient to buy considering price and specs i m deciding between them
Quote by webbtje
Oh yes, let's turn this into an argument about semantics. It's a genuine thread. This isn't even bending the rules. There's a Creationism vs Evolutionism thread in the pit and it's gigantic, use your common sense.

Thats the pit.
But, whatever, have fun!
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
I would go for the Schecter, Deans are overpriced, And there is a good reason the founder left the company.

LP_CL, cheer the hell up.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
Quote by webbtje
Hope you like thick necks.

well,i tried a ml dean at it fit greatly the neck i want
Quote by LP_CL
Thats the pit.
But, whatever, have fun!

The rules still apply to the pit. We all had a phase of reporting every thread we saw. You'll get over it.

TS, I'd go with the Schecter, better components and value.
Quote by Friendly Stoat
I would go for the Schecter, Deans are overpriced, And there is a good reason the founder left the company.

LP_CL, cheer the hell up.

Mmmmi didn t know that....what s wrong with a Dean? Pickups?
TS, I'd go with the Schecter, better components and value.
Are u talking about that schecter? o.ò how about pickups....standard schecter pu,are they good?
Last edited by ZaÐ at Sep 25, 2008,
IMO Deans feel a bit cheap and I'm not a huge fan of the sound on the ones I've played, although I haven't played the specific one you mentioned. Schecter just seem to offer more for your money I think. I prefer the look of them too
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
Quote by ZaÐ
Mmmmi didn t know that....what s wrong with a Dean? Pickups? Are u talking about that schecter? o.ò how about pickups....standard schecter pu,are they good?

Deans tend to be built pretty poorly, and are very overpriced for what they are. To be honest, pickups are only going to be as good as the amp you play them through, so unless you have something half-decent I wouldn't worry about them.
So This schecter d be a nice choice...cheaper and better,cool xD
Let me put my opinion into perspective. I would rather have the cheapest MIM fender strat than the Dean Razorback V. That's how overrated and bad for the price i think they are.
Quote by HighPotency
Let me put my opinion into perspective. I would rather have the cheapest MIM fender strat than the Dean Razorback V. That's how overrated and bad for the price i think they are.

wow o_________O