Today I was thinking of life and death and I thought to myself, what if I am a hyper intellignet being in another universe and I am just having an extremely heavy dream?

What if I'm in cryosleep on some alternate universe and I have imagined all of this? This website my friends my family, music, everything.

Its freaking me out because honestly I cannot prove it wrong...what if all of the sudden I just wake up
You Are Now Aware Of Your Own Breathing
What if every other poster in the pit is really just someone living the same lie? What then?
Philosophy Thread much?
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

there's an imaginary unicorn that kisses you in your sleep each night and dances around and cums his magical good luck juice in your shampoo to make your hair extra fantabulous...can you prove that wrong?
Quote by Z_cup_boy
there's an imaginary unicorn that kisses you in your sleep each night and dances around and cums his magical good luck juice in your shampoo to make your hair extra fantabulous...can you prove that wrong?

Yes, you just said he was imaginary, so by definition he is unreal. Plus, we all know that's me who cums in peoples shampoo bottles.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Yes, you just said he was imaginary, so by definition he is unreal. Plus, we all know that's me who cums in peoples shampoo bottles.

ok well you know what he is invisible!!!! NOT IMAGINARY!! I MUST GET S L E E P
Quote by Z_cup_boy
ok well you know what he is invisible!!!! NOT IMAGINARY!! I MUST GET S L E E P

Sleep? Where do you live, it's 3:15 pm EST
Quote by RU Experienced?
Sleep? Where do you live, it's 3:15 pm EST

i havent slept all night its 12:15 pm
Quote by conquistador
Today I was thinking of life and death and I thought to myself, what if I am a hyper intellignet being in another universe and I am just having an extremely heavy dream?

What if I'm in cryosleep on some alternate universe and I have imagined all of this? This website my friends my family, music, everything.

Its freaking me out because honestly I cannot prove it wrong...what if all of the sudden I just wake up

Then maybe death is waking up. When you "die" in this dream, you wake up on an alternate universe.
Yes.
Any of my fellow brits seen life on mars?
If so you'll know what im on about.
It was similar to that cos a few years ago i was in a pretty serious car accident.
I thought thats what happend to me.
Living in a dream world, but in the presant not the past.
Quote by jetfuel495

"my goal is to live forever. im doin pretty good so far. and if i fail, at least i wont be around to disappoint myself"

In all honestly TS, I think you're the last person who thought of this.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by DiddyDinkles
Yes.
It was similar to that cos a few years ago i was in a pretty serious car accident.

Yes, i liked that show, but i never understood the ending, explain?
Last edited by Sixp0under at Sep 25, 2008,
yeah i thought of a similar thing once,
that we are all just somebodies imagination and i cannot be proven wrong about that.
Quote by Sixp0under
Yes, i liked that show, but i never understood the ending, explain?

He no longer felt alive in the real world, he become attached to his dream world and the people in it. He went a little doolally, jumped off a building to try and get back into coma land, he did but inevitably died soon after.
Pretty gay ending but a great show none the less.
Quote by jetfuel495

"my goal is to live forever. im doin pretty good so far. and if i fail, at least i wont be around to disappoint myself"

Yea I'm startin to think this ideas impossible

There's no way I could imagine this many douchebags
Quote by KingDev
What if every other poster in the pit is really just someone living the same lie? What then?

Sounds like religion to me!
Quote by DiddyDinkles
Yes.

I loved that show. Truman Show is another film/tv that freaks loads of people out. What if we were watching you really? Opps... I'm not meant to say that!
Quote by conquistador
what if I am a hyper intellignet being
There's clearly no danger of that.
Quote by conquistador

no, you're just a bottom feeder in a large pond.

your mind created this "alternate universe" to make up for your low status and self-esteem.

but hang on to this illusion. it might be all you ever have.

good luck,
SYK
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by conquistador

then that would be ****ing sweet!!! look at it this way, if you are dreaming, then thats awesome!!! you could just wake up and not be in this world anymore. if not, than whatever.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by jarudy
Yes sir, the matrix
WIN
No, not win. It's not 1999 any more.
it's simple, even a dream floating in cryogenic sleep, or the real realistic reality, why don't you just try to enjoy this life as much as you can, because if you don't really know what will happen when you die, the best would to have the better life you can, just incase the thing that happens after death is fvcking bad...

so enjoy

and i fyou have time read Freud man!
I've thought that before.
But think of this - what if I'm in some sort of cryosleep, or an alternate being sleeping - what happens to you when I wake up?
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!

I've thought about this kind of stuff and in truth it could all be some illusion of the mind. You really will never know for sure unless you awake from this dream world or whatnot. Since most of these kinds of ideas can never be fully unproven its best to not let it get to you. Whatever the case is, this is the world and the reality you are living in now and worrying about another possible reality will just make life in this reality suck.

Someone watches too much TV

It's good to think about these things and find our own answers or else we become quite shallow and boring :P

why are we talking about this in this website????

Because we can!
Quote by Sudaka
now I am bored good bye

Someone doesn't understand the pit
Maybe we're all crazy guys living in our minds. ITS A MADHOUSE!
...What!?
What if this forum is a lie? What if the Pit consists of only one person with multiple accounts and logs in about 700 people at once and then has conversations with himself in the forum? What if I'm actually him? What if I'm not actually me, but this ultimate-forum guy is using my account at this very moment to lurk through the pit.

yeah, that doesn't make sense...
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.