So, I did a search and found out that the previous Overkill threads all died out pretty quickly. C'mon guys...

So discuss one of the most severely underrated thrash bands ever here!
Overkill is amazing! definitely one of my favorite thrash metal bands. was gonna see them on Oct 4 with Warbringer & Toxic Holocaust but they didn't let me get work off for it.

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.

Good band, and as a trash band predated Metallica. A7X stole their batskull logo.
^seriously. ****en gay whenever people see that and go "hey they ripped off A7X" I wanna give them a bloody spine.

Quote by The Virtuoso

Quote by saphrax

im going to see them play next week.
Quote by Karl Sanders
its like a four finger, diminished thingy
I saw them at HEAVY MTL during the summer, they where really good. They did an amazing cover of war pigs. Singer is very charismatic
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5
Quote by HeavyMetalMan28
So, I did a search and found out that the previous Overkill threads all died out pretty quickly. C'mon guys...

Fuck you, you fucking fucked-up fucker.

You did one thing right but you did one thing very very wrong. The former was using the search bar and the later was making this fucking thread.

We only need one Overkill thread. Go to the biggest one and discuss them there.

That would be this one

There was no need for making a new thread.
^Leave him be, you don't have to be so aggressive

This thread may as well work as the Overkill thread
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

Overkill is by far one of my favorite bands. I would see them Oct 13th, but I don't really want to sit through the two openers, and I'm already going to 2 concerts that week (Alice Cooper, and Edguy).

I plan on ordering one of their shirts soon because I can't find them in any stores .

What disc would you reccomend next for me? I have Under The Influence, The Years Of Decay, and Horrorscope, and I just ordered Feel The Fire last weekend, so it should be here in a couple weeks.
^TAKING OVER!!!!!
tracks like Wrecking Crew, Fear His Name, Fatal If Swallowed, Electro-Violence, Powersurge & In Union We Stand are awesome and make this album essential.

its my favorite of theirs. You can basically get any of their albums cause they always produce at least decent-good songs.

Quote by The Virtuoso

Quote by saphrax

The first 5 albums are all great, Feel The Fire is my favourite
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

Quote by HeavyMetaldude
Fuck you, you fucking fucked-up fucker.

You did one thing right but you did one thing very very wrong. The former was using the search bar and the later was making this fucking thread.

We only need one Overkill thread. Go to the biggest one and discuss them there.

That would be this one

There was no need for making a new thread.

True, I could have posted in the other thread, but you probably would've flamed me more for posting in a thread over a year old; so I just thought it would be best to create a new one. Sorry if I offended you, oh mighty enforcer of all rules. Jeez, chill.

Anyways, what were we talking about? Oh yeah, Overkill. I'd probably get around to buying one of they're albums, but for the life of me I can't find any in my local music stores, and I despise buying online. So I guess I'm stuck with downloading.
this is why taking trips to big cities and going to all of their CD stores are really fun (I went to NY and bought 3 overkill albums there as well as quite a few others... ran a total tab of over 200$ in CDs.

Quote by The Virtuoso

Quote by saphrax

I always thought they were solid, but somewhat generic.

Years of Decay is great though.
Lost interest.
Alright, so what's everyone's favorite Overkill song?

Mine's a tie between Bastard Nation and There's No Tommorow
FATAL IF SWALLOWED!!!!!

....so badass...

other faves include: Skullkrusher, Horrorscope, Drunken Wisdom, Coma, Wrecking Crew, Powersurge, E.vil N.ever D.ies, Blood Money, Bare Bones, Who Tends the Fire, Fear His Name, and all the Overkill songs (I through V)

Quote by The Virtuoso

Quote by saphrax