Ok so yes i've used google and i'm having trouble finding information

can someone point me to a site tha will tell me the key supporters of obama in different groups

e.g. white males 18-25, black women 25-35 etc.

i could really use some help here
**reported**

obama is a poor choice, btw....
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
faint please do expand on that.
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
Quote by faint_spirit
**reported**

I'm an Obama supporter because he's the lesser of 2 evils, and I agree with a lot of his policies, McCain is the other evil and his partner in pure economic, social, and military holocaust. I prefer empty promises in the worst case scenario rather than the former reasons. Ron Paul would be the ideal choice in this election...but the man gets no support.
Quote by dannyniceboy
faint please do expand on that.

+1

If obama is a poor choice then mc cail - palin are downright horrible!!
This is the worst thread Politics always bring haters and arguements and people LOVE to report other people I've noticed. I will not only because I hate it and I support him thank you Peace
When The Power Of Love Overcomes The Love Of Power The World Will Know Peace - Jimi Hendrix

Fender '60s Reverse Headstock Strat
Epiphone G-310 SG
Epiphone Les Paul Special II
RP250 DigiTech Effects Pedal
DigiTech Jimi Hendrix Experience Pedal
Quote by af_the_fragile
+1

If obama is a poor choice then mc cail - palin are downright horrible!!

Irish dude, please try to refrain yourself from trying to understand America and our politics, because you don't and unless you live here you never will..

I think Ireland is great and they have a truly original culture and everything but I don't choose sides in their elections.. just saying...

And Sweden is the best..
Quote by NGD1313
Yes, my mom walked in on me getting my carrot skinned.

So I freaked out and flipped the vegetable tray.

There was ranch everywhere.

Quote by zwound
Win

Quote by __Pent__

^^Too bad I can't do this in real life
^cuz reporting instantly increasing your cool points by 25!

apparently
Quote by AStrangleHold
Irish dude, please try to refrain yourself from trying to understand America and our politics, because you don't and unless you live here you never will..

I think Ireland is great and they have a truly original culture and everything but I don't choose sides in their elections.. just saying...

And Sweden is the best..

You have any idea how the american presidential elections is gonna effect the whole world??
Its gonna effect the worldwide economy (Especially in Ireland as we've got a lot of big american businesses here). And also the future of the war in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The American pesidential election is not just some american matter that only you americans will get affected by. The impact of the next american president will effect the whole world.

And so i'm very concerned you guys don't elect another stupid red neck president who'll **** up the world even further!!
Last edited by af_the_fragile at Sep 25, 2008,
Quote by Eric 666
I'm an Obama supporter because he's the lesser of 2 evils, and I agree with a lot of his policies, McCain is the other evil and his partner in pure economic, social, and military holocaust. I prefer empty promises in the worst case scenario rather than the former reasons. Ron Paul would be the ideal choice in this election...but the man gets no support.

they diddnt even let ron paul speak at the convention. i must admit i know very little about paul, but i saw him on the colbert report, and he seemed very level-headed and considerate of all sides.
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by faint_spirit
**reported**

actually i need the information for a school project

i think that personally i lean slightly towards mccain... neither one bothers me at this point, all i want is for the north american union to finally get rolling
Quote by AStrangleHold

And Sweden is the best..

You'd have to be a fucking idiot to think that the forthcoming election has no relevance to someone living in Ireland, the UK, Europe, hell, anywhere.

You come across as a condescending arsehole with your "trying to understand America" etc, as it's very possible for a non-US national to comprehend US politics.
Quote by Jimi M. Hendrix
This is the worst thread Politics always bring haters and arguements and people LOVE to report other people I've noticed. I will not only because I hate it and I support him thank you Peace

Because people dont know how to debate properly, and the political thread is fail IMO...there's just sooo many different topics that cannot be covered in one thread and its just complete and utter confusion with 3 different arguments and conversations going on at the same time, as long as they're not repeated threads, I dont mind it.

To not make my posts spam, check out the Obama Forum

http://obamaforum.us/index.php
Quote by AStrangleHold

And Sweden is the best..
"Sir, if you have an interest in the politics of a country you don't live in, don't educate yourself on it. Because you don't live there, so that somehow means it's bad for you to discuss it or form opinions on elections that many of the residents of that country will agree with you on. Just look at your own country and don't feel the need to gain more knowledge and form opinions. I don't do that to your country, so I'm going to tell you not to educate yourself on mine, even though I can't come up with one single good reason as to why you shouldn't educate yourself. By the way, I'm just going to randomly throw out their that this one country is the best."

- Asshole McJackass
Quote by Ozy44
You'd have to be a fucking idiot to think that the forthcoming election has no relevance to someone living in Ireland, the UK, Europe, hell, anywhere.

You come across as a condescending arsehole with your "trying to understand America" etc, as it's very possible for a non-US national to comprehend US politics.
With all other issues aside, telling someone what they should or should not have interest in is astonishingly lame. Hey, you ... don't form an opinion regarding this post ... your puny foreign brain could never understand the intellect of a Canadian
Quote by Ozy44

He is somewhat right. I mean alot of foreigners blame Bush for all our problems when it is congress but alot of people who live here do that too. But yeah America's leader does affect the world alot so it is reasonable for you all across the pond to watch us too.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!