my bands playing live soon and I want some help on finding out how Rob Trujillo does that weird crab walk thingy on stage with metallica. Does anyone know how to do this?
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
get into cover, then push left, then back and A
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
well if youve seen what he does then just do it....simple. its pretty much bending your legs a lot and walk around
Quote by DirtyMakik
Pointless threads like those make me cry my bloody cum out.
Quote by willy_99
well if youve seen what he does then just do it....simple. its pretty much bending your legs a lot and walk around

+1

I'm pretty sure theres no tried and tested method for looking like a dick. Just do it.
You are n00b if you can't do it I can
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
Quote by seljer

??

Yes, TS DO THIS.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Quote by BottleOfSmoke
get into cover, then push left, then back and A

GOW FTW!
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by cliff_em_all

GOW FTW!

FINALLY some one got it!
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by ross1234
Don't do it.

^This
Quote by Kensai
Quote by Kensaі
Anybody wanna cyber?

Me.