I bought a Heil Dunlop Talk Box for 99$ on ebay about a month ago. I still haven't figured out how to set it up. I think it has something to do with my amp. My amp is a Crate K80 XL. I think its a combo amp. There are no back inputs/outputs. I was wondering if anyone could tell me which amp would be good for a this talk box and how I would set it. I'm familiar with instrument or music terminology, so i was hoping someone could show me a pic of their setup or a useful diagram.

Amp:
Crate K80 XL

Pedals:
Heil Dunlop Talkbox
Marshall BluesBreaker II
you have to connect it between the cable going from your amp, to the speaker of the amp
I don't know how to set it up with a combo, I run mine through my JCM2000 half stack. For any half stack you run a SPEAKER cable from the head of the amp to the left side, I believe, of the talk box (input) and run one from the output on the box to the input on the speaker cabinet with another SPEAKER cable. You can also run it through a PA, I don't run mine through my PA system, so I can't help you with that way. I don't have a diagram to show you, but there should be both ways printed on the bottom of the talk box, well there is on mine. Good luck man, it's a fun little toy.
Quote by clbl06
I don't know how to set it up with a combo, I run mine through my JCM2000 half stack. For any half stack you run a SPEAKER cable from the head of the amp to the left side, I believe, of the talk box (input) and run one from the output on the box to the input on the speaker cabinet with another SPEAKER cable. You can also run it through a PA, I don't run mine through my PA system, so I can't help you with that way. I don't have a diagram to show you, but there should be both ways printed on the bottom of the talk box, well there is on mine. Good luck man, it's a fun little toy.

That's the same thing ghold said.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not