Does anybody else get the feeling that your friends are all out doing something together, and your sat alone at home on UG??

I'm really paranoid that all my mates are at a party, and going to do stuff over the long weekend, and i'm gonna do **** all (i know a bouple of peeps are at a party, but i'm paranoid that other mates are) before the summer holidays i used to spend loads of time at my mates house, but now i havent been round in ages.. and I'm paranoid that I'm gonna do **** all while they all have a great time.. and i hate to ask what they're doing in case they say "oh i'm going to a party" and i'm not invited and get really depressed Also most of these lads are up the arse of one of the other lads, but i dont like to be.

what should i do UG? and do other people feel like this?
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Why don't you be the one to arrange stuff instead of expecting invites to everything? (I mean that in a nice constructive way, I'm not being a tool)
I don't know what you could do, but I do know exactly what your talking about. It sucks.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
wait... they are up the arse of the other lads?

Like, they are having gay sex with eachother?
Hai 2 u
Awwww. Maybe take your balls out of your purse and call them ?
and if they don't invite you they're not real friends :p
Ok. I kinda feel bad for that first comment.
But yeah, take initiative
guys aren't considerate for anything, unless it has boobies.
Be more popular.
Megadeth > Metallica
Gibson > Fender
Randy Rhoads > Everybody

Quote by gamenerd323
451f you sig is the truest thing in the world

My sig > Yours
Quote by simonzwaan
Ok. I kinda feel bad for that first comment.
But yeah, take initiative
guys aren't considerate for anything, unless it has boobies.

lol commit to yo' burns!!

yeah, screw em and make plans with other friends, or better yet, girls
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
actually, i know my friends are doing things without me lol
which doesnt feel good. its hard to get them to go out anywhere if you plan it. most of our nights out are planned really spontaneously like the same day. im not a great person for sticking to plans either, deviation is fun!!
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
No, that's feeling left out.

Paranoia is when you're walking on the street and you feel that the guys coming from the opposite direction want to kill you and burn your house.
Quote by Roads5
wait... they are up the arse of the other lads?

Like, they are having gay sex with eachother?

no as in they suck up to him, and like lick his arse(which both still sound wrong) and they like laugh at all his jokes and follow him round, but he does it to this other guy. Its really weird!
Quote by simonzwaan
Awwww. Maybe take your balls out of your purse and call them ?
and if they don't invite you they're not real friends :p

lol Its so true lol
Quote by 451F
Be more popular.

I am quite popular.. since i started sixth form (yeah i look about twelve years old i know, but i am 16) I have become more confident with everyone, and become easier to talk to.. but evidently, i've moved away from my old crew 'the lads' to classify them in this thread.
Quote by rageagainst64
lol commit to yo' burns!!

yeah, screw em and make plans with other friends, or better yet, girls

yeah I know i should make plans with other friends, but these guys live in the town where i live so its so much easier! and also in answer to girls: I've only really properly started to girls recently (yeah i'm lame) but i still feel like i cant plan to do anything with them, in fear of everyone saying "oh you fancy her" and in also It just seems weird to go out with them.. thats why i need some advice on how to overcome this!.. maybe i'll plan something over the next week, with this girl i have all my free periods with..

tl;dr between quote- I'm an emo fag, who can talk to girls but cant invite them somewhere.. help?!

just a few of my fans..

Quote by will123456789
but i still feel like i cant plan to do anything with them, in fear of everyone saying "oh you fancy her" and in also It just seems weird to go out with them.. thats why i need some advice on how to overcome this!.. maybe i'll plan something over the next week, with this girl i have all my free periods with..

tl;dr between quote- I'm an emo fag, who can talk to girls but cant invite them somewhere.. help?!

Relationships thread.

You shouldn't care of what people say, they can say what they will. Do it.

This is a guide to how to approach the opposite sex:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=lmDTSQtK20c
Quote by Zolom
actually, i know my friends are doing things without me lol
which doesnt feel good. its hard to get them to go out anywhere if you plan it. most of our nights out are planned really spontaneously like the same day. im not a great person for sticking to plans either, deviation is fun!!

yeah thats how i feel!
they were even talking about it in form right in front of me.. and i was like great stuff.. but oh well.. just have to get over myself.. do something shit or get new friends (y) its all good.

just a few of my fans..

Quote by af_the_fragile
Remember its not paranoia if they really don't like you!! o.O

lol true.. its enviousness that this guy, who is an annoying twat, really unconfident, really annoying, gets along through life by being up this other guys arse.. it pisses me off so much! but more people like me i think/hope so its all good.. i.e. i talk to people outside of this friend group.. but i'll find out who was at the party tomorrow, and ease my uneasiness...

and get a life!

just a few of my fans..