Page 1 of 2
Anyone know any good games to play when on a night out?

The Hair game
Competitors must lick peoples hair to gain points. Person with the most points at the end of the night wins

1. You cannot know the person you lick
2. The person cannot notice they've been licked
3. There must be a witness to the lick
4. bouncers are worth 10 points

any more?
Quote by the bartender
^ this man knows his stuff.
I usually just play drinking games...

and that game is weird as hell
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
circle.

gets your drunker.

tis a s***load of rules i dont feel like writing
it involves cards.
go google it lol
First Emo of the Bass Militia PM DinkyDaisy to join
Quote by metaldud536
Did your know your son likes to fap?

Quote by Minkaro
I'd rather shove a Pidgeot up my arse than spend any time with Jimmy Page.

Quote by Table Salt
You win for making me really laugh.

add that:
Myspace
haha i read in GW once, trivum would put on a BLS cd and every time you hear a harmonic you take a shot..

seemed promising as theres harmonics every second..
Quote by shdowfox17
circle.

gets your drunker.

tis a s***load of rules i dont feel like writing
it involves cards.
go google it lol

Ring of fire? like 10 is do a shot, 2 is choose someone to drink?

i 'effin love that game.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Play mario kart. Its fun trust me.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Quote by cliff_em_all
Ring of fire? like 10 is do a shot, 2 is choose someone to drink?

i 'effin love that game.

Think that's what he's trying to describe yeah.

A good laugh
Drinking games with the eurovision.

Pick a team/country, or 2 teams/countries if you're feeling bold.

Whenever they get points, you chug your drink of choice for as many seconds as the points they get.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Ummm there's this effed up game that my friends in Long Island talk about called 'Spoon.' Basically, you drive down the road until you see a black person. You must then throw a spoon at them and yell the N word as loud as possible. If it hits them, you can drive away, if you miss, you have to pull over, get out, and pick up the spoon. I don't think anybody wins.

I do not condone this game or racism of any sort. Thank you.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
higher or lower, you put 5 cards down then someone has to guess higher or lower if they mess up then you have to take a drink(chug your beer if your hardcore) then you have to start over its an intense game, ive seen people go through 6 beer playing one round.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Drinking games with the eurovision.

Pick a team/country, or 2 teams/countries if you're feeling bold.

Whenever they get points, you chug your drink of choice for as many seconds as the points they get.

So. Damn. Epic

EDIT

Quote by Sid McCall
Ummm there's this effed up game that my friends in Long Island talk about called 'Spoon.' Basically, you drive down the road until you see a black person. You must then throw a spoon at them and yell the N word as loud as possible. If it hits them, you can drive away, if you miss, you have to pull over, get out, and pick up the spoon. I don't think anybody wins.

Winner and sigged
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

Just grab the whole pub and move to the street to play British Bulldog. Either the Police....or and Ambulance will be called. Bonus point for both.
Quote by cliff_em_all
So. Damn. Epic

EDIT

Winner and sigged

So... do I get some sort of runners up prize?
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
So... do I get some sort of runners up prize?

Well, that's entierly up to you of course
Quote by ZanasCross

spin the fork.
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
Quote by cliff_em_all
Well, that's entierly up to you of course

Woooooooooooooooooo what do I win?

Also, a sort of drinking-game type thing that I may be participating in soon.

S'golf - you go to 18 different pubs/clubs and try to make it to the last "hole". You don't have to drink at every pub, though it's more competitive if you do, or try to.

EDIT: ^^^ win win!

*runs*
Quote by SteveHouse
Save the queen: if someone lands a coin in your drink you have to down it to save her royal majesty/highness/whatever her title is from a drowning.
i love going in a room of girls, shutting the lights off, and announcing that we are playing "whos in my mouth".
my 6 best friends:
Ibanez Artcore AF75
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
LTD H-207 7 string
Ibanez Acoustic
Quote by Sid McCall

Quote by Sid McCall

Id kill for a youtube video of this.
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Quote by musicTHEORYnerd
i love going in a room of girls, shutting the lights off, and announcing that we are playing "whos in my mouth".

oh god...
Quote by ZanasCross

Quote by ultimatedaver
Halo, take a shot whenever you die, or kill someone. Or whenever you feel like it, really.

A shot every time you die or kill someone?
Average games stats: 15 kills 9 Deaths
15 + 9 = 24

24 shots in 10 minutes = death.
▼▲
Quote by shdowfox17
awesome avatar,denn0069!
Quote by Valo
The most truth I've heard in the pit.
ever.
▼▲
Quote by musicTHEORYnerd

you may never know who might end up in your mouth!!
Any of you had the epic task of Pub Monopoly?
Quote by ZanasCross

Quote by af_the_fragile
you may never know who might end up in your mouth!!

Thats the fun part
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Quote by cliff_em_all
Any of you had the epic task of Pub Monopoly?

OoOoOoOo no, do tell?
Quote by SteveHouse
thunderstruck anyone?

everyone that is playing gets in a big circle. you play "thunderstruck" by ac/dc. when the song comes on, the first person starts drinking his beer. that person stops drinking whenever the words "thunder" or "thunderstruck" are said in the song then the next person in the circle starts drinking and so on. if you get stuck with a guitar solo you are probably finishing your beer and you can drink anywhere from half to three beers playing it depending on how it goes.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
OoOoOoOo no, do tell?

Its a book, and it takes you round every street on the monopoly board, with different pubs, how much you have to spend and directions to the next pub with specified pubs.

It sounds pretty damn amazing to me.
Quote by ZanasCross

Everyone gets a glass with their preferred drink in, it's all the same amount, the first one to down it gets to do a shot.
'jammin'

take a shot whenever you hear the word 'Jammin' in Jimi hendrix's Jammin....

funny as.
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
Quote by cliff_em_all
Its a book, and it takes you round every street on the monopoly board, with different pubs, how much you have to spend and directions to the next pub with specified pubs.

It sounds pretty damn amazing to me.

Wow. Actually just wow.
Quote by SteveHouse
High-Low and Kings Cup are my favorite card games. Also a made up game called Fuzzy is great. I've played a million games of beer pong in my life. I honestly don't like partying without drinking games.

TS your game sounds good.
Quote by denn0069
A shot every time you die or kill someone?
Average games stats: 15 kills 9 Deaths
15 + 9 = 24

24 shots in 10 minutes = death.

Then how about just a gulp of beer?
?!
the game is called fight
1. Get hammered
2. Hit eachother untill someone loses the fight
3. Puke
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Ring of Fire

Their are many variations of the game but me and my friends made our own rules.

So theirs a plethora of cards in the middle of the table and they are all face down. Whoever is first draws a card and they do whatever that card means.

Here are all the card functions

Ace - Everyone chugs their drink for 10 seconds or takes a shot.

King - Categories: The card drawer names a category and everyone has to name something in that category in under 5 seconds. Example: I would say "types of pokemon", then I'd say "bellsprout". The person next to me would say pikachu, then the next person squirtle, and so on... If you fail to name said category in 5 seconds, you chug for 10 seconds or take a shot.

Queen - Questionmaster: My personal favorite, you are now the asshole of the game. If you ask someone a question and they answer it, they have to chug for 5 seconds.

Jack - Jackass: You can point out one person to chug for 10 seconds if you draw this card.

Red number cards - These are safety cards, if you draw one; no one has to drink.

Black number cards - These are drink cards, if you draw one; you must drink. If you draw a 2, you drink for 2 seconds, a 3, for 3 seconds, etc.

It's a pretty simple and fun game.
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
Page 1 of 2