Page 1 of 2
So , I needed to make up a test today and I walked into my teacher's room after school and the dudes playing Unforgiven III on his computer. I immediately recognized it and I was like woah is that metallica. (This dudes like 40 something) My teacher was like yeah man I love em. So he starts scrolling through his Itunes Library and shows me like all of his albums. He had slayer, kiss, judas preist. I was pretty shocked. Its gonna be a good year!
Quote by Aaron the 4th
GAYS...we don't hate that your gay we hate that your proud of it
That's great.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
all my teachers like peter frampton and country.....they say they like all kinds of music then i say "do you like cannibal corpse" they just said "none of that screamin crap".....damn hypocrites
Your teacher likes Metal. I just shit bricks in the sheer excitement of the thought of someone listening to Metal. It's so obvious that he's immediately a great teacher because he likes Metal.
My RE teacher is a Bill Hicks fan, that is win.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by smb
What's supposed to be shocking? Why will it be a good year?

I think he's shocked because his teacher likes bad rehashed 80s crap, and it'll be a good year because he gets to ridicule the teacher all year.
My english teacher has metallica shirts hanging all around his room. I'll go up to his desk after hes done teaching and we will talk about music, etc. We are both going to the same metallica show in november .

My physics teacher is also awesome. Hes 55 years old, but has the heart of a child. He has 1 eye, he lost the left one when he was 12 in a BB gun accident. Just about every day he has something new and interesting to show his classes. He teaches Physics, Analog Electronics and Digital Electronics. I have him 3 hours in a row. This is his last year teaching and I am incredibly honored to be his student, he is the funnest teacher I have ever had and I can tell he truly loves what he does.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
My Law teacher likes maiden, deep purple and a few other good(fine...okish) bands.
He's still a wanker though.
Quote by freddaahh
My RE teacher is a Bill Hicks fan, that is win.

Now that is a win
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..
Hes cool for the Slayer, Not cool for the Metallica
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by Hellish_Wolf
He has 1 eye, he lost the left one when he was 12 in a BB gun accident.
Is his first name Ralphie?
Quote by A2M
I think he's shocked because his teacher likes bad rehashed 80s crap, and it'll be a good year because he gets to ridicule the teacher all year.

80s rock is good....
really, cause this one time atband camp...........
Quote by Jackal58
That's the thing though. What can you do to a group of people that believe if they abandon their cause they will burn in hell?

yeah imma troll

whatcha gon do bout it?
good teacher

^ oxymoron.
all teachers have a god complex and they all must die.
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
i don't have any teachers into metal, but my english teacher likes the Foo Fighters. She always has music on when we come in, once i heard learn to fly by the foo and another time enter sandman by metallica. We also saw her desktop on the smartboard once and it had david grohl.
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
Quote by nikhil101
Now that is a win

Really is, and he made a point of telling me - he knows I'm a fan - that he's going to show some Bill Hicks videos later in the year. Great guy, too.

My only worry is, since he's a new teacher, a very good teacher and great fun, that a cult will be formed by fanboy pupils; I hate it when kids latch onto a 'cool' teacher.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
My art teacher loves Metallica and my design and engineering teacher likes a lot of classic rock and some Metallica.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
my science teacher was like that.
In diesem Herz hab ich die Macht.

Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Strat (Wine Red)
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
Quote by A2M
I understand now.
Quote by Nirvana6722
So , I needed to make up a test today and I walked into my teacher's room after school and the dudes playing Unforgiven III on his computer. I immediately recognized it and I was like woah is that metallica. (This dudes like 40 something) My teacher was like yeah man I love em. So he starts scrolling through his Itunes Library and shows me like all of his albums. He had slayer, kiss, judas preist. I was pretty shocked. Its gonna be a good year!

That's pretty much exactly what my psychology professor likes.
Quote by smb
What's supposed to be shocking? Why will it be a good year?

Well you see, the shocking part was that his teacher was listening to metallica, which is something quite weird. Evidently, it will be a good year since his teacher probably isn't boring, and because of their shared love for metal, there already exists good chemistry between them.
I thought that it was pretty obvious. Or are you trying to be badass without any apparent reason and to bring this kid down?
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

so my chemistry teacher has posters of Pearl Jam, Jimi Hendrix, BB King, and other rock artists on his wall.

so our first essay of the year that has nothing to do with science but has to do with writing for future papers...

how chord changes and lyrics affect how u view a film.

the song...

HIGHWAY TO THE DANGER ZONE!!!! by Kenny Loggins
my math teacher likes iron maiden. hes way cool.

my english teacher likes muse. and we can put a song and a band on a peice of paper and if it gets drawn out of this bucket, we get to listen to the song in class and we get 5 extra credit points.

i put in the 29 min version of dazed and confused.
Quote by djmay71
OMG

eddievh2, you are a genuis, and true man of action

damn right

Quote by Zugunruhe

or else, how good are you at drawing penises?

lulz
Quote by freddaahh

My only worry is, since he's a new teacher, a very good teacher and great fun, that a cult will be formed by fanboy pupils; I hate it when kids latch onto a 'cool' teacher.

That happened last year at my school, my art teacher had a huge group of fanboys. And some 6th grade girls had crushes on him. But he was a pretty cool teacher.
Thats awesome

My world history teacher plays guitar, he kicks ass, he talked to me about his Peavey and Tele with EMGS.
Freshman year, my bio teacher had really good music taste.
Sophmore yearit was my Honors English teacher.
This year...nothing I can tell...but my AP Bio teacher is super nice and kinda hott.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Don't get too excited, TS. Just remember, no matter how cool he is, he's still a teacher. He's not a real person.
one of my old lunch ladies listened to black sabbath

i walked into her office and heard it playing, and was like whoa...
My composition professor is really cool. He plays guitar and listens to Metallica, Guns N' Roses, AC/DC, etc. and when I make references to any good band in my paper, he'll write a lyric from the band and tell me to finish it.
If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough
Damn you! The only music I hear from my teachers is my dum-ass art teacher. Shes like "wow you guys are doing great! You deserve some music!"

*turns on local country station*

Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.

My teacher two years ago loved bands like between the buried and me, opeth, lamb of god, slayer, isis, etc.
He went to shows constantly.
He was the most chill teacher i've ever had : D
Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Schecter PT Custom w/ Dimarzio crunch lab/liquifire
Marshall JCM2000 DSL+Orange 4x12
Orange Tiny Terror+Mesa Electra Dyne 2x12
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!
Quote by (Metal)lica
Damn you! The only music I hear from my teachers is my dum-ass art teacher. Shes like "wow you guys are doing great! You deserve some music!"

*turns on local country station*

Epic fail!
Page 1 of 2