i love the "is that a line 6 spider III i love that amp comment"
all i can say is practice you know the basic stuff
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
You got the basic stuff down I'd say. My suggestion would be to do numerous amounts of them. Like, run a scale of them, that's how I work on them. It allows you to get use to the different finger movements, rather than repeating the same sweap.
Quote by caraluzzo
You got the basic stuff down I'd say. My suggestion would be to do numerous amounts of them. Like, run a scale of them, that's how I work on them. It allows you to get use to the different finger movements, rather than repeating the same sweap.

I don't understand what you mean

So basically just practice sweeping all over the fretboard?
Yeah like, in the video you're repeating sweeps in the same position. Practice doing them all over, then practice doing one after another. I have a sweep warmup my teacher gave me a while ago and it helps alot.
Oh ok thanks for the advice

I've been practicing that one position a lot. It's finally looking like all the time I spent practicing is paying off.
Yeah, it takes tons of work, but you'll be happy with the progress you make. Good luck with it dude.
Quote by ThrashIsGreat
Metronome. Practice to a metronome.

I've been using speed trainer from guitar pro so far and seems to be working great.

Been working on two different songs with sweeps in them and it has improved my sweeping a lot.