So the volume pot in my ibanez crapped out. it's an HSS one volume one tone configuration.

I have a leftover pot from my other guitar that I used for volume on it and it worked fine, but it was for a SSS guitar.

Can i switch them so that my Ibanez will be usable? If so, how? Diagrams etc would be helpful.

Also, the Ibanez doesn't have a pickguard, you have to go in through the back.
Does the pot have the value of it on it? 250 or 500k?

its its 250k it might be a lil muddy for the humbucker, so you might have to buy 500k pots for your ibanez.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
If it's 250k, is it still useable?

I've heard a 250k just makes a humbucker sound more vintagey vs. bright.