Our band has been playing the same songs at football/basketball games for years now, and pretty much everyone is tired of them.
I was thinking of arranging a pep tune, probably something people will recognize.

Do you guys have any ideas of what song I should do?
It has to be something relatively famous, I was thinking The Final Countdown.
trumpets will hate you forever if you do the final countdown, I will too..

one of my favorite ones is centerfold http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx6t11D99tA

low rider
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
the final countdown is a common pep band song, do something that's been famous for a long time...nothing like "1985" we have that song, and nobody even knows it anymore...play Seven Nation Army....that's a cool one
How bout' no you crazy Dutch Bastard!

You live in the middle of nowhere? THEN BLOW **** UP!

Pretty Heavy and thick??...Sounds like a wasp fucking an Exhaust pipe...Its Rubbish!
Domination- Pantera
Thats what you wanna do to them isn't it?
Gear:
Ibanez RG3EX1
Squier Strat (Undergoing Black strat relic)
Line 6 Spider III
Sqiuer SP-10

PSN: Thrasher122
well our pepband does crazy train for football and fat lip for basket ball. just some sugestions. jump would be good too.
yea, crazy train is good...we were working on everything went numb by streetlight manifesto...but we went and graduated before we finished
I Cum Blood
****ed With a Knife

Of course by Cannibal Corspe

Fermented Offal Discharge
Seven
Stabwound
Putrefaction
**** it, Necrophagists' entire discography
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Aw man, I would love to do some Streeltight Manifesto.

Our tubas sometimes play seven nation army just for fun sometimes.
Well, my marching band is doing...

Get Ready for This
I Want Candy
Eye of the Tiger
Ironman
YMCA
Wipeout
The Hey Song
Hit the Road, Jack

as stand tunes, along with a couple others I can't be bothered to remember.

They're all easily recognizable tunes that are easy to play.
Signature? What's a signature?

Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
the house burnt down
pics coming soon!
<.<
>,>

Quote by metalscott76
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best theory lesson EVER!
the trooper
run to the hills
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
mother russia sounds amazing for a low brass section, but isnt very famous, but the famous ones most marching bands will play.
Seven Nation Army...

however, our pep band played crazy train and it got a great reception, and i liked it as well.
sometimes
back in black.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by Kilimacory
well our pepband does crazy train for football and fat lip for basket ball. just some sugestions. jump would be good too.

your lucky. I would love for the band at my school to play fat lip. I have to listen to iron man over and over. its a good song but it gets old.
Quote by shadesofanger
I Cum Blood
****ed With a Knife

Of course by Cannibal Corspe

Fermented Offal Discharge
Seven
Stabwound
Putrefaction
**** it, Necrophagists' entire discography

This Man Is Genius
Playing Cannibal Corpse At Games Is Possibly The Single Greatest Idea Since The Invention Of The Vagina