So a friend of mine and I were in the local music store a few days ago playing some guitar and whatnot, when I started playing a littlebit of eruption, just he tapping part and that after, and he started doing the One solo (he can't really play it, just the tapping, and realy slow) and

So I did it, then he stops and is like "You play too much Metallica" and I said "I was just playing that becuas you were" Then I started the Eruption tapping and he said "you still play way to much Metallica" and I said "that isn't even Metallica" and that went on for a little bit, him saying I play too much and that, and I wanted to tell him something that really pisses me off about him,

Which is that he dyed his hair like Zacky Vengence, is always playing Avenged Sevenfold stuff, and he even had a guitar that looked alot like his and he even put 6661 on it with stickers and even made a belt buckle that says (in sparkly diamonds) 6661.
He also plans on getting a 6661 tattoo on his bicep.

Is it just me that hates when people copy other musicians or whatever it is to that much of an amount?
I like being orthogonal.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Tell him he plays too much A7X.

Even if you did play too much Metallica, you don't dress up like them do you?

MC name = Bearrorism
No, I don't...Sorry about the origonal spelling...

I haven't cut may hair for a while so it is around shoulder length, it is pretty long.

All the time he sits there and is like "your hair is so gay"
Quote by mitchellator

I haven't cut may hair for a while so it is around shoulder length, it is pretty long.

Dude. Your friend is a douchebag. Find someone else to jam with. And can you at least spell "original" at least once?
Quote by jeremessmore
6661? what?

It's basic encoding. 6 = 'a' and 1 = 'h' in this case. So 6661 translates to 'aaah.' The word that escapes his mouth as he is fuxd in the butt.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by jeremessmore
6661? what?

its 1999 but upside down, and I believe the band formed in 1999 so....

?

MC name = Bearrorism
Quote by mitchellator

Seriously what is 6661? that's the only argument people who don't like my hair the argument usually goes:

them: you should get a hair cut
me: why?
Them: because it's gay/you look like a women...
me: (one of the following options)
1. no it's metal
2. how many gays have you seen with long hair?
3. no you should get a hair cut
4. Go F*ck yourself you're just mad my hair gets me chicks

EDIT ok 6661 i get it now i think, still gay
I dislike it, it's rather sad when people want to be exactly like someone else, it's whats wrong with the celebrity culture.
Supreme Commander Of The Lolcats Of the UG Army

And that guy, who had that idea, one time

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SIMIAN σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
6661 is 1999 upside down, when the band started as someone previously stated.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory