Page 1 of 15
this is a thread where you post your fail(s) of the day.

mine-
I was pouring a bowl of raisin bran.
when i finished as most people would i proceeded to pour the milk.
however, instead of pouring it into the bowl i accidentally poured it into a cup.
with said cup, i knocked over bowl of raisin bran onto the counter.
so
i failed at pouring a bowl of cereal
No fails today.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
We were welding in Industrial tech class and I did some work on a piece of metal, I forgot to cool it.
45 minutes later, it is still very hot, and I grabbed it.

MC name = Bearrorism
Thought this was going to be another thread about the Daily Mail.

A girl today was walking around with an envelope labelled "vomit". I was like, "lol, wtf. I bet there's nothing in there." So I put my hand in, and it turned out I was wrong.
Last edited by Abunai X at Sep 25, 2008,
I thought this was going to be another thread where those pesky Brit's make a huge rant about the daily mail. Now I almost feel obligated to contribute.

Uhhh, I slept through my alarm clock.
Quote by freedoms_stain
I honestly expected this to be a big bitch thread about the Daily Mail
Yeah me too...I was warming up my best Princess Diana jokes
i hardly ever have milk in my cereal, makes it all soggy.

the only thing i can think of is i fail at posting anything relevent in this thread
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
I spilled Gatorade on a white t-shirt in the afternoon, put a new one on, and got mac and cheese on this white shirt a minute ago. =[
Quote by Tom_hatton
I failed at failing. That's how awful I am.

That's awesome. Do you mind if I steal that for song lyrics?
------------------------------------------------------- ~ UG's Nirvana Fangirl ~ -------------------------------------------------------

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"
I had to sneeze, and went to quickly snatch a kleenex for it was unexpected. But instead I caught hold of the entire box, smashed myself across the face with it, and ended up sneezing into my cat.
The arena is empty except for one man,
Still driving and striving as fast as he can.
The sun has gone down and the moon has come up,
And long ago somebody left with the cup,
But he's driving and striving and hugging the turns...
Quote by Grunge_Girl21
That's awesome. Do you mind if I steal that for song lyrics?

Go for it.
Quote by Davus
I had to sneeze, and went to quickly snatch a kleenex for it was unexpected. But instead I caught hold of the entire box, smashed myself across the face with it, and ended up sneezing into my cat.

Sigging this.
This happened a few days ago but still it was extremely embarrassing. I was in the computer lab at my school doing a report and my teacher was giving us instructions, and the back of the monitor was turned to the teacher. I was on The Pit so I wasn't really paying attention, and she told everyone to press Alt+F7, well I just did the first thing that came to my mind. I pressed the Alt key, then the F key, then the 7 key, instead of the F7 key. I was getting all confused because everything was going wrong so I had to ask my friend beside me and he is like "No dude, you are supposed to hit Alt+F7, not Alt+F+7."

*Facepalm*
I went to pick up my guitar and tune it to drop D, but i somehow tightened it without realizing it, and me low E snapped and almost killed me. so i failed at tuning.
Quote by Tom_hatton
Go for it.

------------------------------------------------------- ~ UG's Nirvana Fangirl ~ -------------------------------------------------------

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"
I tripped and almost fell on a baby.
But I caught myself and landed on a chair.

That's a semi-fail.
froosh has my heart

You are electric?

You love me.
Quote by EnemyWolf
This happened a few days ago but still it was extremely embarrassing. I was in the computer lab at my school doing a report and my teacher was giving us instructions, and the back of the monitor was turned to the teacher. I was on The Pit so I wasn't really paying attention, and she told everyone to press Alt+F7, well I just did the first thing that came to my mind. I pressed the Alt key, then the F key, then the 7 key, instead of the F7 key. I was getting all confused because everything was going wrong so I had to ask my friend beside me and he is like "No dude, you are supposed to hit Alt+F7, not Alt+F+7."

*Facepalm*

Thats not a fail that's a slight and easily overcome inconvenience. Your fail story fails
UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

UG'S 3rd HOTTEST CROSSDRESSER 2011
Somebody else fail'd me. I got a question wrong on a test, and I asked the teacher how it was done, and some guy just said "fail."
I tried to jump over a rail while I had my backpack on with several books in it

FAIL.
Just failed to get the toilet
Thats my fail for today
No Signature?
Join The Club...
I ripped a new pair of jeans trying to jump into them.

FAIL.

Gearz:
Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
I spend 2 hours today to try to come up with some decent guitar riffs for some music for this band i'm working on...
I ended up coming up with a rather cool surf punk/chill out sounding riff... which i know i'ld never used for the band but i still really liked it... SO i guess it wasn't much fail after all...

Though the biggest fail was when i tried to record the riff, it came out muddy as hell!!
Which was really annoying... Guitar Rig really let me down this time around... or it was maybe the pick ups of my guitar or maybe i need to play the riff higher... But anyway, it sounded horrible which was really disappointing!!
Fail...
I was walking, and there was this guy walking the opposite direction towards me. And he lifted his hand as if he wanted to give me a high-five and looked right at me. So I was wtf does this guy want a high five for, I don't even know him. But I'm like what the hell, I'll give him a high five anyways, so I lift my hand as I get close to him, and then I realize he's not looking at me, he's lookin at the guy behind me, and I just try to pass it off like I was waving to someone...but it was pretty obvious what happened, and I felt soooo dumb.
Quote by bigwilly
I was walking, and there was this guy walking the opposite direction towards me. And he lifted his hand as if he wanted to give me a high-five and looked right at me. So I was wtf does this guy want a high five for, I don't even know him. But I'm like what the hell, I'll give him a high five anyways, so I lift my hand as I get close to him, and then I realize he's not looking at me, he's lookin at the guy behind me, and I just try to pass it off like I was waving to someone...but it was pretty obvious what happened, and I felt soooo dumb.

Quote by bigwilly

That's happened to me a few times, too.

i was walking hoem with my girlfriend leaned over to kiss her goodbye, smacked heads with her and spilled her slushie...... my bad.
Quote by sirstickykey

mine-
however, instead of pouring it into the bowl i accidentally poured it into a cup.
so

Your story reminds me of this picture;

Not the poster, but the picture in the poster.

Well for me it was today when I went to go buy a water during lunch, so seeing as a few other people walked out I followed them to a soda machine to get something and a teacher follows me and stops me in the hall telling me that there's a machine in the lunch room. Now it doesn't seem so bad, but I felt dumb, I thought they took the machine out last year and never put a new one it but it turns out I pass it every day when I go to my lunch table.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by bigwilly

Should've high fived him anyway.
Quote by Rockingbird
I went to pick up my guitar and tune it to drop D, but i somehow tightened it without realizing it, and me low E snapped and almost killed me. so i failed at tuning.

Same thing happened to me a few weeks back lol. I got myself a nice pack of Ernie Ball Skinny Tops Heavy Bottoms and so far they've been solid as hell.

As for my own fail...

I was playing standing up and somehow I made into a narrow hallway in my house. My mom called me so I turned around and banged two big chunks out of my headstock on the wall.

Not fun.
-----
Currently using:
B.C. Rich NJ Deluxe Jr. V
B.C. Rich Revenge Warlock
Bugera 6262 212 120 Watt amp :

Coming soon:
B.C. Rich Pro X Mockingbird Hardtail
Quote by sirstickykey

mine-
so

You are such a train wreck
I owke up to my alarm clock, shut it off fell back asleep woke up at 8:10 had 10 min to shower and leave... sucked
I was eating dinner at my school's dining hall, got some pasta with spaghetti sauce. Turned around and one of the dining workers ran into me and got sauce all down her arm. Can't tell whether it's her fail or mine.
Quote by GNiCk89
The other day my girlfriend called me a pedophile.

I said, "Damn, that's a big-ass word for an 8 year-old."
I used the word 'rape' in the pit today, and people called me insensitive.

Oh, and I was walking in to the classroom today acting all badass with my headphones on blasting my metal shit and then I accidently ripped the headphones from my psp and it started playing from the internal speaker, then some girl just gave me this 'lol wut' look
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
This Convo
(I'm Keenan)
jarred says:
im going to stach concert
Keenan says:
do u even like him?
jarred says:
yeah
jarred says:
why wouldnt i