whats up yall? im looking to sell off some great gear i just dont get around to using anymore, figured itd be better off with someone else then just collecting dust at my house.

first is my Ibanez SZ520 in blue. ive added Grover Locking Tuners and PRS Dragon II pick ups and dressed it up with a new set of creme rings. great playing guitar and sounds even better. defentally my main work horse for a few years till i got my RGA121. comes with an Ibanez hardshell case. $400 plus shipping

next is my ESP LTD H-301 in red. orginally came with EMG-HZ's but now have a EMG-85/81 set. awesome thin neck with low action. i just lost my taste for EMGs. comes with an off the wall brand name hard shell case. $400 plus shipping

Seymour Duncan Custom (bridge) and '59 (neck) pick ups. orginally bought for another guitar that ended up getting sold. i never even opened them. $70 a piece or $130 for the set plus shipping

Digitech Tone Driver Over drive. $40 plus shipping

Boss TR-2. $40 plus shipping

im mainly looking for cash, but if you have something interesting to trade by all means let me know. and i dont mess with paypal so money orders will do
Hi,
What is meant by Seymour Duncan 'custom'? There is no exact model called that (well to my knowledge haha)
How much for both the pickups to UK?
Call me Duncan.

Nearly always have D'addario EXL110 strings instock - just ask!

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Is the Tremolo still for sale? PM me ASAP
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Sorry I'm used to that being called SH-5 as lots of the Seymour Duncan models now have custom afterwards.
I think I'll pass on them anyway thanks.
Call me Duncan.

Nearly always have D'addario EXL110 strings instock - just ask!

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!