Page 1 of 2
friday nite they are both playing in milwaukee same time different place.who should i go see?
buckethead...he has nunchucks and a cardboard chainsaw...and i guess he's a pretty amazing guitarist
Quote by Jako215
Opeth

really a guy with a kfc bucket and a white mask playing jibberish or some Swedish folk/death metal gods.

Good one. Listen to Mrs.Beasley or something. It's not "jibberish" it's music.
obviously opeth
Quote by dudius
let him learn the joys of fapping on his own. thats how i did it, purely accident. just started touching and finding ways that felt better, and Better, and BETTER, and.......OHHH YEAAHHHH!!!
I'll be there! I'm seeing Opeth for sure, I already saw Buckethead a couple years and it was pretty sick.
Originally posted by Phoenixblade
RedHotRevolver, you're a better person than I.
Quote by Jako215
Opeth

really a guy with a kfc bucket and a white mask playing jibberish or some Swedish folk/death metal gods.

I love and vote for Opeth, but seriously...
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
I could see Opeth being more fun to see live,

but then again Buckethead is ****in amazing.

Flip a coin
Opeth, no question.
Quote by Haedadru
I suggest nicola teslas powered radiation death ray mounted on an orange, top secret, neo-nazi flying swastika

What?
Opeth.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Quote by ShaunDiel
Good one. Listen to Mrs.Beasley or something. It's not "jibberish" it's music.

OK, I just have to say this. I've been wanting to for a long time, but I kept forgetting.

YOUR AVATAR OWNS.
buckethead!
My Gear:
Jay Turser Warlock
Baraccuda Strat
Takamine EG523SC
Samick Acoustic
Vox AD50VT
Boss DS-1
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Opeth
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
Hah, I'm seeing both a week apart from each other. Sucks for you

Opeth will probably have a better live show, if the youtube videos are anything to go by however
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
Opeth definately.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
buckethead. /End Thread
Quote by rich_sg
I've been here nearly 4 years now. I get no respect.

Quote by xCobainx
Respect in the pit?

Lol

Pink Floyd is The Best
Crap, this'd be a hard choice for me.

I'm more familiar with Opeth but damn would I love to see Buckethead cut up live...

I think Opeth tour more frequently, So I'd go buckethead this time round.
If you want crazy guitar playing and a great show see bucket head.
If you want crazy guitar playing and a great show and incredible song writing and an amazing atmosphere see Opeth.
Buckethead
Opeth some other time
Thats jusy my opinion
No Signature?
Join The Club...
Buckethead didn't even have a backing band last time i saw him, it was good, but it wasn't near as good as i'd expect opeth to be.
Buckethead show environments are so fun. It seems to me like it's a lot more "personal" at most of the venues he plays.
I saw Opeth live with Dream Theater during the Progressive Nation Tour, and to be honest it was just really loud and incomprehensible, and all the instruments and vocals were jammed together at the same volumes, when the vocals should be louder during singing, and the solo guitar should be louder during solos etc. Still pretty good though.
Opeth.

Hands down.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Page 1 of 2