Looking for a cheap practice amp. I don't want to spend more than $50... I think i am taking a long shot here but anyone got a small preferably 10W practice amp for under 50!
flintazra wrote:

I think the next person to shoot up a school should list Jonas brothers and Hannah Montana as his favorite "musicians."
i don't know how much the roland microcubes are, but i've heard alot of good things about them.
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
Quote by fli.pansy
i don't know how much the roland microcubes are, but i've heard alot of good things about them.

They're great, for the money, but I paid around $110 for mine, you most likely won't find one under $50. If you spend the extra money, though, you won't be disappointed.
Nah i dont want a to spend that much. I have a really nice amp that i use i just want to have something in my room that i can practice on... i really dont care what it sounds like i just want it to be cheap.
flintazra wrote:

I think the next person to shoot up a school should list Jonas brothers and Hannah Montana as his favorite "musicians."
if you don't get any responses on here just go out and buy one of the cheap starter pack amps, it won't cost you more than 20 to 30 bucks. They're shit, and they won't last long, but other than those i don't know of an amp under fifty bucks that you can find. Good luck, though.
i think i am going to make a stop at the local music shop and see if that have any used ones
flintazra wrote:

why dont you try the used section online at guitar center. i bet they'll have like a 15w line 6 spider 3 or something. they $100 new but i bet u could get one for 50 or less