well i was in my local guitar store and i picked up a random acoustic and played on it for a bit, no complaints or anything but i didnt think it sound any different from the ones ive played before. so i set it down, got my newly strung guitar, and left to go check and see if guitar center down the road had the schecter c-1 plus i can dick around on. so i get there and mess around on the drums and play on the schecter for a bit. so then i decide i want to play in the quiet room with the acoustics. i pick a random one up and it sounds like poop. so i set it down and try another. still sounded like poop. so i go in the "expensive room" where all the good ones are. tried a few out....nothing i liked. i was so pissed that i actually found an acoustic i liked and i didnt check the brand n all that. i guess its alright tho, the guitar was kinda ugly that a picked up but i guess that doesnt matter unless it sounds good.

this thread is pointless unless you all just want to point and laugh at my stupidity

belongs in the pit?
your statement represents every asshole kid bedroom guitarist that hangs around guitar shops just to annoy the employees and customers that have a legitimate reason to be there. next time you're in a guitar shop, spend some damn money. and then get out.
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Quote by danielrobbyshor
your statement represents every asshole kid bedroom guitarist that hangs around guitar shops just to annoy the employees and customers that have a legitimate reason to be there. next time you're in a guitar shop, spend some damn money. and then get out.

um.........why do u think they have guitars on the wall for u to play? i was trying to find an acoustic that sounded good so i can BUY IT. and i bought a new set of strings there anyways.
Quote by gtrplyr
belongs in the pit?

It's ok in here, I guess.

Quote by danielrobbyshor

If it weren't for "asshole kids", we wouldn't have some of the most amazing guitarists in the world. Tommy Emmanuel for example. He wanted to play a telecaster in a store back in the day and the store owner just looked down on him and told him to scram. He picked up that telecaster, plugged it in, and played better than any of the adults in the whole store.

Anyway, my point is that you should never look down on kids because they want to learn and play guitar. So what if they go to the store just to pick up some guitars and try them out? As long as they don't damage anything then I don't see a problem. Playing good guitars in the store is sometimes what you really need to gain more motivation to become a better guitarist.

I don't appreciate bad attitudes towards kids who are just learning guitar. No, they don't have money, but if picking up that Les Paul in the store is the thing that gives them the motivation to become an amazing guitarist in the future, then so be it. Kids are the future, and I would like to ask kindly that you nurture them instead of hating on them. Talk to them. Ask them why they want to play guitar. It's your responsibility to guide future generations in the right path.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Quote by captivate
It's ok in here, I guess.

If it weren't for "asshole kids", we wouldn't have some of the most amazing guitarists in the world. Tommy Emmanuel for example. He wanted to play a telecaster in a store back in the day and the store owner just looked down on him and told him to scram. He picked up that telecaster, plugged it in, and played better than any of the adults in the whole store.

Anyway, my point is that you should never look down on kids because they want to learn and play guitar. So what if they go to the store just to pick up some guitars and try them out? As long as they don't damage anything then I don't see a problem. Playing good guitars in the store is sometimes what you really need to gain more motivation to become a better guitarist.

I don't appreciate bad attitudes towards kids who are just learning guitar. No, they don't have money, but if picking up that Les Paul in the store is the thing that gives them the motivation to become an amazing guitarist in the future, then so be it. Kids are the future, and I would like to ask kindly that you nurture them instead of hating on them. Talk to them. Ask them why they want to play guitar. It's your responsibility to guide future generations in the right path.

That was inspiring.