Page 1 of 2
Your brother is an idiot.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
Doesn't look like Darkstar's on at the moment, so I'll take his place as the enraged Sabbath fan.

HOW DARE HE? HOW VERY DARE HE?

Inform that wretched child that Sabbath are one of the most influential bands in metal's HISTORY.

As are Iron Maiden. They're classified as New Wave Of British Heavy METAL. Not New Wave Of British Heavy Music That Is Similar To But Isn't Actually Metal (NWOBHMTISTBIAM)
either he is the heaviest metal head in history with the strictest standards for metal or he is just stupid. BTW Iron Maiden is a sorry excuse for metal the aren't any more metal than the glam bands, they only a glam band with black leather. But Sabbath is as metal as it gets, they are the core of metal
So, who cares? Let him be ignorant.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
they're not metal, no by today's definitions anyway.
I'd say maiden still are though.
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Strap your brother down, and blast Black Sabbath into his ears for thirty hours straight, then, give him a very detailed history of Metal, making sure he understands that if it weren't for Black Sabbath, we wouldn't have metal
Kick him, very hard, in the balls, with a steel toed boot that you have named "Lenny, THE BABIE CRUSHER!!!"

Then see how much your no-babies-in-his-future brother thinks Black Sabbath is metal...
They're not really metal, at least pre-Master of Reality. For those most part they were just really heavy blues/hard rock.
Quote by PinballWizard!
My brother doesn't think Black Sabbath is metal...
thank you for that earth shattering news report.
"kid doesn't know where metal originated".

now run along, and don't forget to brush your teeth before bed.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Kill him. At this point, he's failed as a human being. There's no fixing him. Best to just destroy him and move on.
well , if he can't recongnize metal ( AND ONE OF THE MOST INFLUENCIAL ONE IN METAL HISTORY ) , he should not listen
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
Lol at Bender

Quote by So-Cal

Quote by theguitarist

I got to warn you for spam though...

Quote by Shredoftheday
Nicely put good sir

I witnessed Night Of The Pear 2
Quote by 1The_Trooper1
Kill him. At this point, he's failed as a human being. There's no fixing him. Best to just destroy him and move on.

This , you know he's right
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
Lol at Bender

Quote by So-Cal

Quote by theguitarist

I got to warn you for spam though...

Quote by Shredoftheday
Nicely put good sir

I witnessed Night Of The Pear 2
They both are indefinitely, no doubt about it, pure metal. Tell him to get a F***ing brain.
If you are reading this, you are a failure of epic proportions.
So..is he stupid or mentally handicapped?
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
That's nothing, my brother heard my playing paranoid, and told me that sucked, i should learn to play like Pete Wentz.

I mean, paranoid's one of the easiest songs to play, but what the ****?
But... theyre not. Bands like Slipknot, Mudvayne and Disturbed are metal. Sabbath and Maiden arent.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by dann_blood
But... theyre not. Bands like Slipknot, Mudvayne and Disturbed are metal. Sabbath and Maiden arent.

Liek totale, Sabbuth are gay shit!
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by dann_blood

Listen dipshits, who do you think laid the groundwork for them. As any of the singers, guitar players, or any one from one fo those bands and I would put all of my money on them saying that both bands were metal
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
thank you for that earth shattering news report.
"kid doesn't know where metal originated".

now run along, and don't forget to brush your teeth before bed.

You are an asshole in almost everything I see you post...
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/
Quote by irishstang_87
That's nothing, my brother heard my playing paranoid, and told me that sucked, i should learn to play like Pete Wentz.

I mean, paranoid's one of the easiest songs to play, but what the ****?

Well your brother is obviously a raging homosexual.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Quote by dann_blood

Dude, I'd just like to say **** YOU.
Quote by dann_blood

Get. Out.

I can't even describe how much of an idiot you are.

EDIT: Bender424, you've been sigged.
Quote by StewieGriffin93
I don't think Black Sabbath is heavy AT ALL...

Slipknot is teh heaviest sh*t

This is why music sucks anymore, cuz people don't know whats good and whats not, and then these people are the ones who will get a shot and make the worst 'music' ever, while others are making music, music is truly f***ed
Page 1 of 2