well im going to be moving soon and geting a job that requires me to work alot, so im not going to have much time to practice. I have developed a decent amount of skill and I just want to know how I should practice so I dont loose what ive worked so hard to obtain.
Man, believe me. I know the feeling. It is very frusturating not to have any time to play. I find that the best way around this is to give up a little thing called sleeping.

Serriously though, you need to make sure you are practicing as efficiantly as possible. When I don't have a lot of time to practice, I make sure I get in at least an hour (even if it means loosing some sleep) and making the most out of every minute I have. The metronome generally stays on for the full 60 minutes and I don't "noodle" at all.
^+1

basically go to bed later or wake up earlier. furthermore, if you have say 15-20 min between eating and showering or any other numerous activities, just have some really focused and intense practice for that amount of time.

use the fact that you have little time to focus your practice even more, it works.
well either way your gonna lose sleep, so just fit in practice whenever you can... but still GET sleep lol
Avoid other hobbies as much as possible(TV, computer, games, w/e).

And like others are saying, sacrifice some sleep. I can easily be fine with 5 hours of sleep in a night so... Not that I advise or anything, but yeah, you get the draft.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

Quote by Spike6sic6
Avoid other hobbies as much as possible(TV, computer, games, w/e).

And like others are saying, sacrifice some sleep. I can easily be fine with 5 hours of sleep in a night so... Not that I advise or anything, but yeah, you get the draft.

+1, I usually do this.
Today is yesterday's tomorrow.
Quote by metal4eva_22
well im going to be moving soon and geting a job that requires me to work alot, so im not going to have much time to practice. I have developed a decent amount of skill and I just want to know how I should practice so I dont loose what ive worked so hard to obtain.

Even 30 minutes of intense, full-on, focused practice every day will make a huge amount of difference; as long as you remain focused and practice well you'll keep making headway.

You really don't need to practice as much as some people think to get serious chops, you just have to practice in the right way.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.