I have been trying to sell my guitar and practice amp. Just curious for what UG thought it was worth. First of all i'm in canada so prices are a bit higher here and tax is usually around 14% so it adds up.

The guitar is a Epiphone Les Paul Classic with both pickups replaced with a Dimarzio PAF PRO in the neck and a Dimarzio Super distortion in the bridge. ALl work was dont by a professional and the guitar is in mint, flawless condition pretty much and I'm also throwing in a deluxe padded gig bag that cost about 35$. I paid originally about 550$ for the guitar and the upgrades cost me about $160 so it comes to about $710 canadian dollars. What does Does UG think its worth with the gig bag that is also in flawless shape?

I am also selling a Fender 15G practice amp that is in mint condition that i started out with a few years ago. How much do you think it should be sold with and how much do you think everything should be sold as a packaged deal?

I am very careful with my gear and epiphone no longer makes the classic series so its a bit more "rare".

Thanks in advance and please no flaming.
1st Schecter 8er? in UG's 7 String Legion
Conklin GT-7
Hartke Hydrive 210C
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Bugera 1990 Head
Dunlop wah
Saxon snakeskin 1x12 cab
I Nouni
id ask $550 US cause people are cheap unless your in debt from it thats over $500 you could pocket
I'd be asking for around $550. And if they refuse, just raise it up a little higher. I wouldn't pay more than $600 though.
599US for the guitar would be perfect and then I could sell the amp for 40$ US and it would be close enough to what I want.
1st Schecter 8er? in UG's 7 String Legion
Conklin GT-7
Hartke Hydrive 210C
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Bugera 1990 Head
Dunlop wah
Saxon snakeskin 1x12 cab
I Nouni