In the first riff, during the last bar, I think the last chord (which is currently F and Gsharp) should be brought back down to Dsharp and G, which is the chord used in the second bar. Bar 8 went out of key, 10-8-6 for both strings sounds better IMO. Section 2 was fantastic, nothing to crit here. Section 3 was also very good, I loved it. I didn't like Section 4, it just sounds out of key to me. Section 5 and 6 both need vocals, without them they were a bit boring, but with vocals it should be fine. I think you should play around a bit with Section 7, I like it but I think you can make it better, sorry I don't know what to suggest here. Section 8, bar 137 goes out of key I think, you might want to change that. Section 9 was... I don't know, I think you should add another guitar doing what the bass is doing, but with power chords and I think it will be better. I didn't like the sudden change from Section 10 to Section 11.
Overall, I liked it. I'll give it an 8/10.

By the way, sorry if something didn't make sense, it's late and I'm tired.
Quote by fob12
Him -"Hey, give me a high five!"
Her -"hahaha why? *high fives*"
Him - "Because I just dumped you for the lulz!"
Her -"... what?"
Him -"*runs away*"

Quote by Lefty7Stringer
killswitch engage has some dissonant riffs, they're kind grindcore tho

that was cool at parts and others were really unbearable.

beginning riff was really nice sounding thought the little run at the end didn't work.
transitions throughout need to be worked out.
really nice bass sound you've got going.
dissonant parts are really not for this song IMO. you start really straight and fun but get to the point where it feels like you're just playing notes for the sake of sounding "bad."
I really think that you should rework the entireties of the dissonant sections.

overall, pretty sweet song though. you got a good sound out of GP.

mind critting mine in my sig?
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...