What do you guys think of these people? I think their absolutely crazy. They basically think that anyone other than themselves (which is about 70 people) are going to hell. They are the ones who protest saying "thank god for dead soldiers" and shit like that. Heres an interview

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=6UMP3AK5jwo

sorry if this thread is against the rules.. im not bashing any religion, im just pointing out how crazy these people are.
There are only 8 members that aren't related to Fred Phelps. They're professional trolls, and they only do it to get attention.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I am black metal.
I burn churches.
You've given me a new target.
Thank you.
Goodnight.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Quote by FortuneFaded
im not bashing any religion, im just pointing out how crazy these people are.

Oh you're silly.

But I agree..
Dorkus.
These guys are nuts. I'm betting at least 90% of the people who go to this church have never even picked up the Bible.
They were going to protest the funeral of a dead marine from my home town. So my friends and I all decided to protest the protest, and to block the church members from the sight of the people attending the funeral. There were hundreds of Harley riders. I overheard one of them saying "These ****ing people better not show up, because if they do, I am going to jail."
They never showed up . . .
Like everyone else is saying, they are real life trolls. They have no idea what it means to be a Christian.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
While i dont support the war in Iraq, i do support the troops

theyre actions and messages always sicken me
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
I laugh at the videos where they are being beat to **** and back. Like that one when the cop hit the pastors wife in the face because she was saying that he ****s people in the ass and shit.

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

I was so happy when Sean Hannity came on and just destroyed her.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by NGD1313
They should protest people who don't know how to use the search bar.

they should protest people who make searchbar jokes