Page 1 of 3
Converge - Color Me Blood Red
Poison the Well - My Mirror No Longer Reflects
Shai Hulud - Hardly
It Dies Today - Sentiments of You
Protest The Hero hands down
Quote by AluminumOxide
Cobain killed himself before he learned to play guitar.

Gibson SG Special
Schecter C1-Plus
Protest The Hero - Sequoia Throne
The Fall of Troy - Shh!!! If You're Quiet I'll Show You A Dinosaur...
Killswitch Engage - Reject Yourself
Underoath - Giving Up Hurts the Most

Not even sure if all these are considered metalcore, haha.
Umm...
All That Remains - Six
Underoath - A Moment Suspended In Time
Killswitch Engage - My Curse
As I Lay Dying - Forever/Behind Me Lies Another Fallen Soldier (cant choose... )
Bullet For My Valentine - Waking The Demon (the PROPER version on the album, not the crappy edited one
This is a pretty tough decision...

A7X- Chapter Four, Remenissions, Second Heartbeat

Trivium- A Gunshot to the Head of Trepidation, Ascendancy, Like Light to the Flies (why not just the whole album lol)
All of Trivium's old stuff.

And metal? All of trivium's new stuff lulz.
-----
Currently using:
B.C. Rich NJ Deluxe Jr. V
B.C. Rich Revenge Warlock
Bugera 6262 212 120 Watt amp :

Coming soon:
B.C. Rich Pro X Mockingbird Hardtail
The Only Survivor Was Miraculously Unharmed by Underoath and Sequoia Throne by PTH
Quote by aggiefan33
Dai, can you close this one, too?

You don't like the thread, so it should be closed? A little self absorbed aren't we?

IMO, it's a legit thread, and at least it gets some conversation going on in here other then the occasional post in the *insert band* only threads. I see no reason for it to be closed, I see reason for you to be closed.

More on topic...I can't say for sure becuase my favorite songs/bands change so frequently but as of right now:

Protest the Hero- Heritics and Killers
PTH- The devine suicide of K.
A7X- To End The Rapture
August Burns Red- Barbarian
As I Lay Dying- Confined
Trivium- Decleration
Quote by dcdossett65
Life is too short to worry about this crap.

Who.

Cares.
Quote by HLrocker
You don't like the thread, so it should be closed? A little self absorbed aren't we?

IMO, it's a legit thread, and at least it gets some conversation going on in here other then the occasional post in the *insert band* only threads. I see no reason for it to be closed, I see reason for you to be closed.

More on topic...I can't say for sure becuase my favorite songs/bands change so frequently but as of right now:

Protest the Hero- Heritics and Killers
PTH- The devine suicide of K.
A7X- To End The Rapture
August Burns Red- Barbarian
As I Lay Dying- Confined
Trivium- Decleration

no this thread and metalcore threads are way too overdone, fucking asshole
Quote by adtthosa
Five Years - Misery Signals
Blackout - Parkway Drive
April Left With Silence - Hopesfall

the 3rd song on your list. owns so hard. end of an era is sick too
Quote by mr.joopy987
Dead is Dead- Pulling Teeth

vegan mosh

I was just listening to that album today. Solid. I really like the outra track thing.

But anyways,

Shai hulud - Misanthropy pure
Converge - Jane doe
Protest the hero - Wretch
Listen to anything by Unbroken (my favorite song is Final Expression) or re-evaluate your life.

Or try out Trial, Integrity, Groundwork, Undertow, Pulling Teeth, 108, Strife, Shipwreck A.D., Chokehold, Palehorse, or Cursed. Also, metalcore and metal are not synonymous, so stop posting your "Triviums" and "Avenged Sevenfolds" on hardcore forums. Just because a bands myspace might put "hardcore" under their little genre doesn't mean their heads aren't planted firmly up their own asses. Go to the metal forum already.
converge - when eagles become vultures, the broken vow
darkest hour - with a thousand words to say but one

cant decide

i actually have a certain mood where i'd like chugs and breakdowns and slamdance stuff but i just dont listen to songs like those unless im at shows lol. its more of a 'live' thing for me i guess.
no this thread and metalcore threads are way too overdone, fucking asshole

OH! I'm sorry, I must have missed the section in the rules where it said if a single person feels a thread topic is overdone, that it should be closed! Boy am I red!

Seriously though, if you don't like the thread, don't post in it, and let the people who do like it have there fun. No need to be a douche, just don't post, simple as that.

On Topic:

As of today, Critical Acclaim by A7X has worked its way up to my favorite list, I've also been getting into alot of early A7X lately too, mostly Sounding of The Seventh Trumpet, but some Waking the FAllen too.
Quote by dcdossett65

Who.

Cares.
The problem with this thread is it's just people posting songs and no actual discussion. There is an occasional "hey, that song owns" post but its utterly pointless. There where far better threads discussing metalcore than this one. I back aggie on this.
And you can't spell funeral
without fun
hope you had a good time
cuz now your life is done
^I see your point, there isn't realy too much room for discussion in a thread like this. I just don't think it should be closed at the request of a few people when it's not breaking any rules.
Quote by dcdossett65

Who.

Cares.
Its not breaking any rules but its not necessarily helping either. And besides, no matter how much we think it should or should not be open, its all up to Dai anyways.
without fun
hope you had a good time
Hey aggiefan33 !
f you don't like the thread, don't post in it, and let the people who do like it have there fun.
Quote by Green Hell
Hey aggiefan33 !
f you don't like the thread, don't post in it, and let the people who do like it have there fun.

Hey Green Hell !
I believe that threads like these lead to the deterioration of this forum, and I have a problem with that, bro.
Quote by aggiefan33
Hey Green Hell !
I believe that threads like these lead to the deterioration of this forum, and I have a problem with that, bro.

Well, bro, from what I can tell the Hardcore forums are basicly dead. There is almost no conversation going on here except for an occasional comment or two in a 'certain band only' thread.

any thread that gets conversation going is doing the exact opposite of deterioraing the forum, it helps it.

And I enjoy the irony of the fact that you seem to dislike this thread so much, and yet you still help keep it alive by posting in it, therefore bumping it up, and knocking one of your precious no conversation threads off the page.

Bottom line: don't like it, don't post in it. Is it realy that difficult?
Quote by dcdossett65

Who.

Cares.
I still fail to see how its contributing to anything. The only conversation going on is about this thread being open or locked.
without fun
hope you had a good time
of metalcore? I don't really listen to metalcore that much
Mordecai - BTBAM
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
^i love that song... also, as long as the songs been out, I'm just now hearing 'Bleeding Mascara' By Atreyu for the first time. I love the chorus.
Quote by dcdossett65

Who.

Cares.
Page 1 of 3