Page 1 of 4
Yo Pit Monkeys

The other day at a family get together, my parents were talking to my aunties and uncles, and the topic of my love life came up. They were telling me that I had to find a Chinese girl who could speak chinese (me being chinese) and had to be Christian (me being Christian).

So UGers, what do your parents except your dream partner to be?
Discuss.
X JAPAN
yoshiki.toshi.pata.hide.heath/taiji

---------------

"desert rose, why do you live alone..." - yoshiki
Go get a black satanist. Show them Mutha's..
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
That seems very specific. What if you fell in love with an amazing Buddhist girl or something?

My mother has sworn off men since her divorce. My dad is more concerned with my financial, rather than romantic stability, which I assure him I have under control.
I told my parents I wouldn't get married or have children, so they'll probably expect either my computer or my bass to be my dream partner.
My parents want me to marry someone who makes me eat lots of vegetables..

>.>
<.<
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
I'm not allowed to go out with anyone as long as I am under their roof. And they disown me if I don't marry a devout Catholic. D:
Its none of their business for me. Definitely never getting married though lol.
Quote by John Petrucci
When it comes to practicing, I would spend about 63 hours a day
Quote by Abunai X
I'm not allowed to go out with anyone as long as I am under their roof.

I have the same problem, but what they don't know won't hurt them.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by Iriathz
My parents want me to marry someone who makes me eat lots of vegetables..

>.>
<.<

awesome
"race", religion etc. don't matter to them. As long as its a women :P.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by rigiddigits
That seems very specific. What if you fell in love with an amazing Buddhist girl or something?

My mother has sworn off men since her divorce. My dad is more concerned with my financial, rather than romantic stability, which I assure him I have under control.

It is very specific. But I'm perfectly fine with that. If I fall in love with a non-christian-asian, I'm sure they'd be cool with it.
X JAPAN
yoshiki.toshi.pata.hide.heath/taiji

---------------

"desert rose, why do you live alone..." - yoshiki
My parents aren't bigots or racists so they have no expectations, not that they have a say anyways
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
i think lately they have been urging me to date hispanic girls... but i cant help it if i like asian girls more... there certainly are a lot more of them in the area as well
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
As long as she's not a junkie or a political/religious extremist, I think they'll be fine.
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
They never decided mine, but they're completely supportive of my plan to wrangle up snakes, dig a pit, put the snakes in the pit, and pushing my brother's girlfriend in.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
My parents didn't want me to date a black, asian, hispanic, "damn indian", jew, hindu or godless girl.

Unlucky for them, I managed to find a girl who was all of the above combined and marry her.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by darksauce
Yo Pit Monkeys

The other day at a family get together, my parents were talking to my aunties and uncles, and the topic of my love life came up. They were telling me that I had to find a Chinese girl who could speak chinese (me being chinese) and had to be Christian (me being Christian).

So UGers, what do your parents except your dream partner to be?
Discuss.

Don't be a pussy man, go out and hump anything that moves, first thing you get pregnant - marry. THAT'LL SHOW'M.
Lol, my mum doesn't care.

I told her I'm gay just to see how she would react, and she was fine with it.
I'm lucky, my mum doesn't see it as her place to tell me what to do with my life, and this was whilst I still lived with her. I mean I had the normal reasonable restrictions (don't come crawling back into the house at 2am high as a kite and waking everyone up, letting her know where I was etc) but my mum never saw fit to tell me what I could and couldn't wear, who I could and couldn't see... Looking back I took that for granted.
^
Maybe she just doesn't love you enough to care?

Just kidding. Im sure you've got a wonderful mother.

EDIT: Post was for Regression.
basically what you are "suppose" to get.
Chinese and i dont care about what religion.
it would be hard since my ex moved to China but it would be worth it.
Dude. Whatever you do, they'll still love you.

At least your parents. Your grandparents and aunts may hate you with fervor if you do bring home a black satanist and say you just got engaged. But if she's good in bed, then that's all you'll care about anyway so...choose wisely, young Padawan!
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

my mom says she dosnt care, but secretly, i think shed be kinda annoyed if i dated a black chick
My mother has accepted the fact that i will die a virgin.
She probably does, but I couldn't give two shits who says I can't see. If I find someone, she has to accept that fact.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
If you've found someone you love, fuck 'em.

Wait, that was badly worded.

What I mean is, if you find someone who truly makes you happy, your family should be happy for you, regardless of trivialities like race. So don't let them tell you who you can and can't date.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Kensai
My parents didn't want me to date a black, asian, hispanic, "damn indian", jew, hindu or godless girl.

Unlucky for them, I managed to find a girl who was all of the above combined and marry her.

Isn't that totally epic!!!

My parents say similar things too...
But aah, i just say right n do what i wanna anyway!!
Quote by fake_sk8r182
My parents are convinced I'm going to marry my best friend.

It's kind of funny because her family think exactly the same.

It wouldn't be like it's never happened before.
Quote by Kensai

hindu and godless at the same time?
When in doubt, play pentatonics
I don't give a **** if they care, they don't have to spend the rest of their lives with her...
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
I'm sure my mother's ideal choice of partner for me is pretty much the opposite of what I usually go for.
Yes, my parents have arranged for me to marry a girl that I have never met before for 12 sacks of chickpeas.

What an 8th birthday that was.
GHOST BLOWJOB!
WHOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!
My parents don't care, as long as my partner is female. Even if they wanted my to be with someone with various traits, I wouldn't care.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Page 1 of 4