FedEx just dropped this package to my door. I must say it was worth the 2 weeks waiting.

This lovely Agile is on par if not better than my EC-1000 and damn sure much better than my last Epi Custom.

More pictures are in my profile page.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Last edited by hminh87 at Sep 26, 2008,
haha... I was so obsess in checking for flaws I forgot to look at the switch knob :p It's missing. The good Kurt from rondo already mailed a one via mail to me right away. Kudos to them!

ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

nice guitar man, looks great!

btw, was there a little square or round piece of foam in the case? They usually jam that on the switch knobs for shipping, maybe it came off with the switch tip still in it.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
^ haha, thanks!

I searched through the foam that came with the guitar and swhoop, the knob fell off. Sadly it's quite broken. Wonder how, I don't even see a scratch close by on the surface of the guitar.

ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Quote by hminh87
^ haha, thanks!

I searched through the foam that came with the guitar and swhoop, the knob fell off. Sadly it's quite broken. Wonder how, I don't even see a scratch close by on the surface of the guitar.

haha, well at least you know it shipped with it. Probably just the guitar was face down on it when shipping. Cool that they sent out another so quick though.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
mmm, pretty. That's ebony, right?
deviantART ||| flickr
┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘
last.fm zune
coryklok is my e-hubby! ^_^
rip Billy Mays <3
In what ways do you like it better than your EC-1000? i've been looking (haven't played yet) at these 2 guitars.
Quote by Kata Dante
mmm, pretty. That's ebony, right?

Yep! the fretboard is ebony and a good one at that.

Quote by sethp
In what ways do you like it better than your EC-1000? i've been looking (haven't played yet) at these 2 guitars.

Honestly, I can't really pull any fair comparison between them . Both were put together very well and feel solid. Hardware feels solid and there's no noticeable flaws that I can find in each of them.
Even though they both are modeled after the Les Paul shape there're actually quite big different. The EC has a thinner neck and much more suited for metal and super hi-gain stuffs while Agile with the stock pickup is more on the softer type of music like classic or hard rock at most.
Oh and the Agile is WAY more heavy than EC :p I like 'em heavy!

ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Last edited by hminh87 at Sep 26, 2008,
that looks godly, it makes me want to get one now.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
Quote by hminh87
Yep! the fretboard is ebony and a good one at that.

ah, nice. My EC 1000 has an ebony fretboard. I love em'.
deviantART ||| flickr
┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘
last.fm zune
coryklok is my e-hubby! ^_^
rip Billy Mays <3
I love the finish on that. I also love that ebony fretboard. That looks really well set up aswell, the action looks very low indeed. How's it play?
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Epiphone EDS-1275
Epiphone Les Paul
Schecter C-1+
Peavey Delta Blues
^ Very good so far. The neck gives me a good feeling of a Les Paul (I've tried a bunch of different guitars made after Les Paul shape and not many of them gave me this vibe. That included my EC-1000).
Having a bit of difficulties with bending because the action is way too low, though. Or that i'm too used to play on high action.

ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Yeah i find that aswell. I can't play with super low action.
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Epiphone EDS-1275
Epiphone Les Paul
Schecter C-1+
Peavey Delta Blues
do want...
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
THANKS! Now i've got to clean the jizz off my keyboard.

Nice guitar! I'm looking to get an Agile AL of some sort during Xmas. Don't know which one, though. Gonna be a 2500 or below...
O O

___
Woop. Thats a shexxy guitar right there.... Also interested in how much it set you back!

Btw, what does GAS mean?
Quote by SheikYerbouti
Woop. Thats a shexxy guitar right there.... Also interested in how much it set you back!

Btw, what does GAS mean?

GAS = Gear Acquisition Syndrome. Means the urge to get more gear without reason ;p

The guitar costed me $399, with case and shipping it went just a tad below $570. If you live in the US continent the shipping cost will be much cheaper. As for me this one is still very much guitar for the price as I'm living in Sweden, guitars wear almost a double price tag here.

ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

It's...BEAUTIFUL
BUY MY JACKSON
Quote by imgooley
I don't know what that shit (racer x or paul gilbert) sounds like.

Quote by DSchmitty
Gilbert is a bad riff writer.

Quote by JeffWiredBeck24

Treble - 0
Bass - 0
Mids - 0
Volume - 0
'Tude - 10
Whiny Voice - 10
Panties - White

Quote by Shabadoo
I brake for huge nuts