hey
I got given a VHS tape today that is a guide on how to use a Macintosh Performa computer. Its a really old model Macintosh like one of the first. It also has the original applecare protection pamphlet inside.
It is in perfect condition and i doubt it was even played before i got it. The tape works fine and the pamphlet is like new.

Just wondering would this be worth something to a die hard apple fanatic?
GEAR
Legend LP
Nylon Acoustic
Legend 10D Amp
Korg AX3G

flickr
Probably not, the Performa is one of the easier-to-obtain older Macintosh's.

You could stick it on eBay and it might fetch a few dollars, nothing outstanding though.
Seriously, when you use a light pastry and bake the granny smith apples in a small amount of syrup with a cinnamon glaze, makes for the best apple pie ever. No joke! EVERYONE LOVES CINNAMON.
Quote by Bignose
Seriously, when you use a light pastry and bake the granny smith apples in a small amount of syrup with a cinnamon glaze, makes for the best apple pie ever. No joke! EVERYONE LOVES CINNAMON.

This.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Bignose

Yeah, that.
Quote by ClementWave
Probably not, the Performa is one of the easier-to-obtain older Macintosh's.

You could stick it on eBay and it might fetch a few dollars, nothing outstanding though.

With ebays new fees me may loose money, that and shipping would be a pain...
Just make sure it sells for a high enough profit to pay the ebay fees.
I also believed this thread to be about fruit, considering all of the other gay threads today.
Don't try engaging me
The vaguest of shrugs
The prescription drugs
You'll never find
A person inside

Quote by saphrax
I agree with This End Up